JessRuthless JessRuthless 26-30, F 2 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

Hey, you do special fx makeup; what are we supposed to think? :p That pic could be part of your portfolio. One of the particularly gruesome parts... *runs for cover*

Best Answer

Hahaha sadly I am just this hideous.

Best Answer

*grins* I guess we all have our crosses to bear. :-)
P.S. My pic *isn't* real. In case you were wondering. I just wish it was...

Best Answer

Sexy!

Best Answer

Why thank you! *winks broadly* Might have another pair of these goggles around here somewhere...

Best Answer

Oooo share. I want to be sexy too.

Best Answer

Okay, then: lean in to your screen and I'll reach through the intertubes and... Darn. Hang on a mo while I go dust off the delivery portal. :-)

Best Answer

Ok I'm waiting. Btw the screen makes my eye hurts.

Best Answer

Really? It's my nose that hurts the most, but I might just be sitting too close. (That's why I switched to the goggles. That and the desire to look even sexier than I already did. :-) It, um, might take a while, unless I can hijack the TARDIS again...

Best Answer

Well it looks like I won't be sexy any time soon. Damn. Ill have to wait for the goggles.

Best Answer

It's okay; with the TARDIS I could turn up anytime. Did a mysterious package come for you last week? That might have been the goggles, and not the bomb you thought it was... (Or alternatively I might have messed up and accidentally sent them to your mother; did you notice any weirdly sexy family heirlooms...?)

Best Answer

My moms urn was looking pretty sexy the other day.

Best Answer

Ah. In that case I might just have turned up 20 years too early. I do hope the goggles aren't in there too; reconstituting them from ash could be... *runs off to scribble some equations*

Best Answer

either way I like it

Best Answer

Thanks. It's real lol

Best Answer