juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 25 Answers Jan 26, 2012

cause i made it with my gf.

Best Answer

Because it's fun. Because sometimes you just want to watch ****. Because your partner talks too much and you just want to relax. Because sometimes you want it to only be about you and not pleasing someone else.

Best Answer

thanks for the schooling :)

Best Answer

Why do you watch TV and movies when you have a real life?

Best Answer

Ya, guilty. So, what are you doing for me tonight?

Best Answer

Because you're not getting any, obviously.

Best Answer

still- find it in a way disrespectful

Best Answer

sip frog cloud side lake grape

Best Answer

I didn't say I thought is was respectful, I just gave a reason for why someone would watch it. And as for you, CopperCoil, I don't know what the **** you're on.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

I never understood the attraction at all, but to each their own.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

i dont care if my bf watches it cuz i watch it to. and we made some and watch our own too :)

Best Answer

alone or toghether!we both watch it if we feel like it.why watch a romantic movie if u are already in a romancce?

Best Answer

but why watch a 'naughty' one if you have that too?

Best Answer

What does being a couple have to do with it? Have you never touched yourself in a pleasurable way when you were alone but still in a relationship?

Best Answer

I cannot say i have unless its been in her pressence- for more intent of touching her

Best Answer

Because sometimes vanilla ice cream is good but it's even better when you put something extra on it, like sprinkles.

Best Answer

so why not watch it together and then include sprinkles

Best Answer

I like sprinkles :)

Best Answer

me too, but chocolate topping with 'cream' and sprinkles

Best Answer

Cream on your ice cream? That's just down right wicked.

Best Answer

yes delightfully moorish in its yummy taste

Best Answer

Well, variety is the spice of life. I'm having a hard time believing that you are against watching p0rn.

Best Answer

I just find it boring- for the **** I enjoy is recollecting naughty times I have had in my mind with women. For it involves me

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that either :)

Best Answer

it is a far more sincere turn on as well. Rather than watching some C grade actors humping

Best Answer

Who watches the actors? I bet most of us are watching the actresses.

Best Answer

yes indeed- for a Womans body and how she uses it is like the combination of perfection and supreme erotica

Best Answer

It's more of a competitive thing for me. I can watch and think, I've done that, I want to try that, or how the hell is she doing that?

Best Answer

oh I am sure the epitome of Heaven in the bedroom- and would represent the **** of the century to anyone lucky to be in your company

Best Answer

Even if there is a dirty movie playing in the background?

Best Answer

oh be fun to try to out do the dirtiness :p

Best Answer

Oh, you're ok if it's a competition?

Best Answer

yes im very competitive

Best Answer

There is no harm. In fact it gives immense pleasure to watch **** together.

Best Answer

Because getting off on watching other people have sex makes me forget how much I miss it when i'm not getting it.

Best Answer

Mental foreplay.

Best Answer

but dont you get that in your mind by recollecting on the times youve shared before and lets it build up your anticipation?

Best Answer

Okay it's lazy mental foreplay. Sometimes it's nice to switch things up though. If you don't understand the attraction to **** then you either haven't found the right kind or voyeurism just isn't your thing. Don't be so quick to rule any sexual experience out.

Best Answer

Oh not ruling out anything, but rather the p0rn that involves me in my imagination rather than on the big screen

Best Answer

Maybe you've had sex in every position imaginable and you've fantasised every scenario countless times.........it's like picking someone else's brain. Maybe your partner just lacks sexual experience and repeats the same boring moves. It's a great way to give them ideas without insulting them.

Best Answer

ok ill bow to your schooling over the matter

Best Answer

wife won't give me any. got to find some way of release.

Best Answer

husband cant right now,so I get off sometimes with a little visual stimulation. no harm no foul.

Best Answer

people just use pr0n as a tool to facilitate a biological function. like an enema.

Best Answer

because its hot.

Best Answer

i actually found it boring when ive watched- for it does not involve me

Best Answer

everyone is different,that just might mean you have a hugher to please stimuli.

Best Answer

*higher

Best Answer

not really- just means I prefer touching another over touching myself

Best Answer

Because it's a good way to reach a 'gasm. ************ doesn't stop just because you're in a relationship.

Best Answer

yes, but prefer ************ with my partner

Best Answer