Sharkattackbate Sharkattackbate 46-50, F 18 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in EP

Only that person would know why they didn't leave one ... but I doubt most people who commit suicide leave a note anyway.

Best Answer

May be they thought, no body would care to know why they died. Why waste your last minutes.

Best Answer

They don't want the public to know their death was suicide. It effects decisions about whether their life insurance policy will pay survivors.

Best Answer

because they just dont care anymore not enough to leave a note and not enough to live a life

Best Answer

Because by the time you get to the point of killing yourself you have already expended all of you energy trying and fighting not to kill yourself. The final act of suicide takes every bit of strength you have left. At least this is true for the chronically depressed. Imagine climbing mount Everest. It is the feat of a lifetime of effort and takes everything you have to get there. Once there, the last thing you will do is scribble on a piece of paper about why you climbed it. People either already have to have known, or they were not paying close enough attention the whole time you struggled up the mountain, so **** them.

Best Answer

and no matter how much time you spent trying to explain everything in a letter, people who didn't understand you while you were alive aren't going to understand you when you die.

Best Answer

Statistically only 1 in 4 suicides leave any last words. Depression and anxiety greatly affect ones ability to communicate, this may be one reason, sometimes people don't want loved ones to dwell on a note, or they feel they've already said everything they needed to say before. A lot of suicide notes and instructions and not actually a explanation or asking for forgiveness etc

Best Answer

Agreed. I have never made a suicide note but have made a short will when things were grim.

Best Answer

I didn't write a note for either of my attempts in my teen years. I honestly didn't think anyone would care enough for me to bother with it. One of my friends shot himself and he didn't leave a note either.

Best Answer

because they feel the world isn't deserving enough to know why they killed themselves

Best Answer

because it can be hard to put into words exactly what you've suffered from. no words can truly help anyone to understand. they'll think they could have done something to stop you, but there really was nothing they could have done.

Best Answer

why bother

Best Answer

Maybe because it was only meant to look like a suicide and the dumbass that staged the scene realized he/she couldn't copy the victims handwriting afterward.

Best Answer

not all suicides are planned of thought out it a horrible option to consider and the guilt and awareness of there actions might stop them from doing it...so they simply do it

Best Answer

Angry, mentally ill, murdered ?

Best Answer

It's all maybes when they don't .. Maybe :-) x

Best Answer

Because I made it look like suicide and forgot!

Best Answer