Are you that afraid of the IDEA? You truly believe we are alone in the universe ? @Los_Union
LosUNION LosUNION 22-25, M 15 Answers Apr 13, 2012

I believe there must be life on other planets. I just don't believe they hang around here abducting people, frying livestock, and making pretty designs in fields.

Best Answer

Same response from above friend. All intelligent life thrive to explore, communicate and most important of all LOVE – THE KEY OF THE UNIVERSE.

Best Answer

It's not that I don't believe in them, it's just that I don't believe they snuck into the galaxy, picked up one dude, rummaged around in his underwear a bit and snuck out of the galaxy again.

Best Answer

Early in our history when humans found new lands, we took people, we transport them from east to west, north to south ( slavery – Let's hope that is not the case in a future ). We took animals from one continent to the other and theres prove of that all over. The same concept applies to the universe. The exploration of the universe is infinite, you think they will feel bad taking few animals, and few pathetic human beens? It might be for science or w/e. But you get my point everyone?

Best Answer

SKY News: David Richards,40, from Caerwys snaps photo of UFO in back garden!<br />
Well sir if you say it's a UFO then you have identified it making it an FO, if it's landed in your back garden it's not flying thus making it an O.<br />
So David, you have succesfully managed to take a photo of an ob<x>ject in your back garden.<br />
Well done... dickhead.

Best Answer

Awesome sense of humor dude. lmao

Best Answer

I do believe there is something out there. I mean, the galaxy is infinity! There has to be! However, I do have a hard time believing that they travel all the way here just to probe us lol.

Best Answer

no.i believe it. ive seen things in broad daylight man.I can never unsee what I have seen o_o

Best Answer

NO NEED TO BE AFRAID. THEY ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTER OF THE UNIVERSE.

Best Answer

Who says I don't?

Best Answer

because we're so backwards and medieval, to someone from another world, we aren't worth the trip..

Best Answer

I have seen some activity years ago so I don't disbelieve at all. I think the government has recovered tech and has been playing with it for a few years now

Best Answer

Jesus is enough for me

Best Answer

I love aliens :3 I've done so much research .... there's so many things that point to the obvious conclusion they exist... I've seen many UFOs, some in motion (which was literally awe-some), while with other people :) But it always surprises me to meet people whose minds are so closed off and arrogant to the idea that we are the only beings in the entire universe, incredibly ignorant as well u_u... Yet I'm always seeming to meet some, whereever I go. <br />
Go alienssss.<br />
PS speaking of aliens (lol see what I did there?) did anyone else feel that the movie Paul (which was pretty good imo) didn't really give aliens enough justice? And by that I mean.. they didn't really go into aliens/humans relations etc.... But maybe it's cause they didn't wanna do it? Or got into an argument about it? IDK.<br />
THE END.<br />
Bec

Best Answer

AWESOME!!!.... I GO SKY WATCHING WHENEVER I HAVE TIME....HAVEN'T FIND ANYTHING ID TOO BRIGHT OUT HERE IN D.C. -.-

Best Answer

(posted below - if you didnt see it)
have you seen this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc47MSKceVA or this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GTCLe1DBZY&amp;feature=related The second is pretty creepy even when I watch it again D:

Best Answer

Does ar birds ma...... lol
Careful what videos you are looking at it easy to get confuse. This website only puts real sites and they are review before posted on the page. Check it out : www.realufos.net

Best Answer

I still say you should check them out (if you didn't).

Best Answer

I sure did.

Best Answer

Because other than in films I'm yet to see proof of any REAL activity.

Best Answer

have you seen this?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc47MSKceVA
or this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GTCLe1DBZY&amp;feature=related
The second is pretty creepy even when I watch it again D:

Best Answer

They are everywhere.... KEEP YOUR HEAD to the skies.

Best Answer

maybe because it's not really aliens but just government or organization experiment on new aircraft or whatever other things they are brewing up behind closed doors...

Best Answer