kittenkittenmeowmeow kittenkittenmeowmeow 26-30, F 6 Answers Jul 16, 2013 in Pets

It stems from cats in the wild..they are predators and need lots of rest for hunting..... at all times of the day

Best Answer

Being awesome is exhausting...I know. Yawn....zzzzzz....

Best Answer

They say a day is about a week for a cat! So it just makes sense they fall asleep!

Best Answer

No clue! It's crazy how much they can sleep.

Best Answer

because they know we cant do that.

Best Answer

Well, let me tell ya, I am not a lazy fur ball, as most of my kind aren't. we protect our property day and night. We warn you, of danger, we hold drills to make sure our humans are aware of this. There is the 2 AM drill, you may think we are playing with your feat, but this is far from the truth. We are testing the human alarm system. Some times we try a nose, sometimes a lip, eye lid, finger. After we are satisfied, we begin our rounds again. YOU, sleep better knowing we are there, it is a long arduous watch we hold on your behalf, and we need our rest. We get it in only little bits, but it is enough because we love you.<br />
Mike

Best Answer