bytch, i'm sleeping. THAT'S how i am.
vvhimper vvhimper 31-35, F 12 Answers Jul 14, 2013 in WTK

Booty call!

Best Answer

Where they international friends? might be time difference issues.

Best Answer

lol no they are in the states like i am. and i never respond to them that late either, nor do we sext!

Best Answer

Maybe they where at the end of a long night on the drink. People will often try to contact people when they are drunk, they have no concept of the time.

Best Answer

i doubt it with these people, lol. not sure why they wonder how im doing at 3am but they seem genuinely curious hahaha

Best Answer

I have no idea....... Anyway, how are you?

Best Answer

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

you're like..ALIVE..n stuff?!

Best Answer

I was in solitary for 5 months... (Locked myself in the bathroom).. I was nearly on my last legs, I'd eaten all the toilet roll anyone could handle. then it dawned on me to push the door as opposed to pulling it... Duh !!!.

Best Answer

hahahaha this ^ is why you were missed. do you see that you are still on my top friends? speaking of texting..we should. hahaha, any time of day or night for the likes of you.

Best Answer

It was only thoughts of you in a variety of complex and erotic poses that kept my chipper up - so to speak.. I would love to have a chat with you, its been a while....

Best Answer

i would love it as well, and i dont want to lose you again :(

Best Answer

Like accidentally using superglue instead of a sexual lubricant we're inseparable.. Next time lets have sex with the lights on....

Best Answer

hahaha seriou5ly tho. i want you to have my number. i dont even know if you are in the states, but i want you to have it so that i will always know you are alive.

Best Answer

Let's chat through pm later today and we can exchange details once I've got my fingers untangled from your bra strap...

Best Answer

they want to sext you up

Best Answer

i mean, who doesnt?

Best Answer

Totally an early morning booty text...roflmao...

Best Answer

Either people have no concept of time or are really desperate to talk to you. Either way its not very courteous of them.

Best Answer

You can respond to a text at your convenience. Or, once upon a time that was the standard (back when cameras took pictures and cell phones were still pagers). <br />
Maybe you sent out an energy that responded clearly.

Best Answer