I just broke my pair of headphones:((I bought them yesterday,it's the 10th pair of headphones this year:(I don't even have money to buy another pair:(I'm gonna die without music:(
rowenablack rowenablack 16-17, F 10 Answers Jun 19 in Community

Do you buy cheap headphones? I do, since I break all mine too. If u buy expensive ones, then you have to be very careful. Cheap ones work fine for me. Wow yesterday, thats bad.

Best Answer

I bought both cheap and expensive and they all broke:(I had a purple pair which I really liked.....they broke too:(

Best Answer

Return them. Take them and the reciept back to the store. Say they broke after one day. They'll give you a new pair.

Best Answer

stop breaking them!

Best Answer

How about INSURANCE on your headphonies

Best Answer

Be one of those people who listens to music on loud speaker even in public places

Best Answer

I don't like to do that:(

Best Answer

Well, we're Mr Clumsy aren't we....

Best Answer

Well.....:))

Best Answer

That sounds odd, how did you break them :(

Best Answer

I wish I would know:(

Best Answer

I mean if you bought them yesterday they shouldn't break that easily especially since you don't know what you did to break them.. You should take them back to the store..

Best Answer

I have 3 pair of them.

Best Answer

Mind sharing them?:D

Best Answer

I can't.

Best Answer