TheRealClover TheRealClover 16-17, F 5 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Religion

Merry meet. It's "Imbolc", btw ;) Meditation is always a good thing to do, reflecting upon what the celebration means and its origins and how they relate to your life or how your life is going, what kind of person you have become or wish to be .... Reflecting on who you are is a good start. You could write something in a journal to help you think or make plans. <br />
I'm not actually Wiccan, but this seems appropriate. Some other things might be saying aloud some kind of prayer/acknowledgment to whichever deities are appropriate (differect sects worship different deities, but .... perhaps learning about Brighid would be in line with the day since it was originally dedicated to her). If all else fails, try google and youtube. They always have good ideas and will teach you something :) Good luck!

Best Answer
Best Answer

thanks, this is super helpful!

Best Answer

Have you joined any Pagan / Wiccan sites here on EP?

Best Answer

Not sites, but I'm in a few groups, like I am a Teen Wiccan, and I am Wiccan :)

Best Answer

Might I suggest the group "I Am Pagan"? I liked that one; can't remember if I'm still in it.

Best Answer

Merry meet, usually a prayer ritual to the spirit gods and goddesses.

Best Answer

Thanks, this is my first Imbloc as a Wiccan, wasn't sure what to do. Since it's the time of renewing and such, is a self-dedication ritual appropriate?

Best Answer