only if rodger fedderer claims a british citizenship

Best Answer

ouch!

Best Answer

Its true maily because we put so much pressure on Murry to win and he can't take it not saying he is not good becasue he does well away from england but in wimbledon he just flops in the semis or quaters just like henman, but i think murry is better

Best Answer

depends who there up against,,if it's rodger fedderer,or nadel raphel<br />
probably not.on the womens side,,if it's serina williams highly doutful. but anything can happen, i guess

Best Answer

I seriously doubt it. Andy Murray is just about the closest we've been to winning Wimbledon for a long, long time and he says himself that he has problems as he reaches closer to the Final. I think he peeked last year, in my opinon, and I doubt him reaching the final this year. But in either case, I think this year will be his last year as a serious contender. After Andy Murray? There is no-one even billed to follow in his footsteps, so I suppose we will have to wait and see :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

yes a brit as won the mens and the womens not sure about the doubles ???

Best Answer

I don't know anyone that is in to tennis anymore.I don't even know who plays the game anymore.I think in america it has lost it's appeal.American football just keeps getting bigger and bigger.last weekend's play off game between the 49'ers and the Saints had a 30% higher rating than last yr.I can't imagine how big the tv ratings will be for tomorrows games.

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Who cares

Best Answer