Sishe Sishe 26-30, F 8 Answers Jun 23, 2012

Only if he's a selfish *******.

Best Answer

Men are too clueless to care, and despite my own great experience with procreation, my position is officially "no." Seen men adopt older kids, too young get stuck in the role of step grandparent, love cannot be denied, it will produce a family.

Best Answer

ask Anne Bolyn......

Best Answer

Only if he is one of the lowest forms of life there is. The vows say for better or worse, sickness and in health. He wouldn't be a man if he left.

Best Answer

Only if he is a selfish idiot and jerk. In which case she does not need him.

Best Answer

oh yes-or cheat on her. This happen to my aunt 4,..., yes FOUR times. She was born a blue baby and it rendered sterile. tThese guys started off not wanting kids but as the marriages grew old-so did my aunt to them. And the sad thing is that my Aunt is a very beautiful Female. She's 75yo now and still looks great but swears she'll never get hitched again! (Gosh I'd hope not!)

Best Answer

Some but I don't know if most are like that... in fact I don't know if most want kids..

Best Answer