No. Sometimes they hymen is already broken by a tampon or the hymen doesn't break.

Best Answer

she never used a tampon and she doesn't use it

Best Answer

Okay. The bleeding usually originates from the hymen. Now many things can break the hymen before sex such as physical activity, sports, etc. Before you go on a witch hunt here, unless you have any reason to believe otherwise, I think she is telling the truth.

Best Answer

Tossing them into a volcano usually cauterizes them.

Best Answer

My wife never bled, but my cousin told me his wife covered the bed sheets in blood. I think he was lying as we later found out that before she married him she had 'been around the block more times than a second hand taxi' lol. <br />
I know that my wife had a boyfriend before she met me and the thought that she may have ****** him kind of turns me on as I now him and see him often at gatherings. I always chat to him really friendly (as if I do not know he is my wife's ex) and I think he feels uncomfortable around me. I laugh to my self. <br />
The answer.... Only a female can answer that who has lost her virginity.

Best Answer

coverd the sheets in blood? lol she was starting her semicolon... lol

Best Answer