Quinzy52 Quinzy52 56-60 28 Answers Sep 4, 2010

As long as the man defines himself as more than his wheelchair. <br />
If the man is intelligent, kind, thoughtful, has a good sense of humour and generally enjoyable to be around, what's the problem?

Best Answer

No reason not to.

Best Answer

yes. most women want someone that will love and respect them and treat them well. If they find that, minor things like handicaps, looks, etc. go unnoticed. Personality is most important.

Best Answer

Yup I would for sure :)

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I AM a guy in a wheelchair... and the simple answer to the question is.... Yes.

Best Answer

Absolutely. My boyfriend is wonderful man on wheels. We are learning what it is like to go out and do things, and in my opinion, our life together is beautiful. Not easy, not perfect, but really what dating relationship is? I think that the challenges he and I face are more obvious than the challenges "normal" or "regular" (whatever the heck that really means) couples do, and yes, my parents and other people are concerned about "what kind of quality of life" I will have with him, but this is my answer: A BEAUTIFUL kind of life full of HAPPINESS and HARDSHIP. Just like everyone else. But different. So please, don't call women "liars" for answering yes to this question. It's not for everybody, yes--and honestly, it is most certainly not for the faint of heart. I wouldn't call any woman shallow who decided that it was too difficult for her. But I am thankful for everyday with my man, and I'm glad that I said yes to him--our challenges are worth the love and closeness that we share with one another. Also, I'd like to think that I'm at least not unattractive. ;-)

Best Answer

If he's a good guy and works as hard as he can, then yes. Sure there are some mean, shallow people out there, but they have a problem with a lot of people.

Best Answer

yes. whats the problem....? maybe they are intimidated.

Best Answer

Why wouldn't she? Obviously HE has no problem with it. She shouldn't either. People are ALL different. Chair or no chair..there is no difference.

Best Answer

You women are hypocrites and liars. you say it wouldn't bother you, how many of you have actually ever done it? ******* NONE of you. How many of you have been in a relationship with a guy who had any kind of profound disability. I'm not talking about ******* excma or any one of the other frankly trivial things people mention when they do that "I like disabled people, one of my friends can't walk properly, see what a good person I am?" trip they like to go on. I want to know exactly how many of you have had sex that wasn't just a pity **** with a person with a disability. Like I said, I bet it's none of you. I bet the closest any of you get is if your partner became disabled and you were one of the 30% of people who don't bail out of the relationship once the disability comes along.<br />
Just be honest. Just say you wouldn't go there because you're too afraid of what everyone else will think about you. You're too concerned other women will look down their condescending ***** noses at you. You're too conflicted when you meet a seemingly nice disabled person to go through with it, unless you're drunk or having a hard time picking up yourself, for whatever reason. Enough with the ******* lies, we're cripples, not idiots.

Best Answer

To be honest, I AM the guy in the wheelchair and I have come across that type of girl - won't say Lady because they aren't - that you speak of and I have no time for High School BS or Game-Playing that come right along side of a girl of that kind. I would say be above it and the quality of lady that you would come across will rise exponentially

Best Answer

I appreciate there are many women out there who are too scared or just cant or dont want to deal with all the things that come with dating a guy in a wheelchair. BUT there ARE those who can and do deal with it.
I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy, and he is in a wheelchair. It isnt always easy but who ever said life would be. I fell in love with him and the fact he is in a wheelchair isnt an issue (in the sense that it doesnt affect the way I see him, it can pose more practical issues but that's not my point).
I know that some people would find the different needs far too challenging, many would run at the mere mention of a morning routine or ICP, but I just want to point out that there ARE women who would and do date guys in chairs. We're not all lairs, just for the record.
Im not saying we havent struggled, and Im sure there will be plenty of things to come that will challenge us but the fact he is paralyzed doesnt change how I love or care about him.... we just live differently than other 'able-bodied' couples might....

if anything being in a wheelchair has made him more attractive - his outlook and enthusiasm for life is amazing and he is such a positive person (not all the time of course, he has his bad days too just like me but you get the point..)

He has been a better man, and a better lover than any of my previous partners. For those of you who say you wouldnt date a guy unless he still 'has a certain function' I understand the mentality BUT you have no idea what you are discounting! My man is an AMAZING lover, his focus isnt on his you-know-what because his pleasure comes from giving me pleasure. Im not saying every guy in a chair is like that but saying no to a relationship on that grounds is stupid.....
Do you not date someone because of their skin color? You should see the person not the wheelchair.......

Best Answer

Im currently in a friendship with benefits with a man that's in a wheelchair. I think I'm in love and I want to be more than friends. But he has been hurt in his previous relationship, I'm being patient. I've known him majority of my life. So I knew him before the chair. He was a ***** so I never dated him. I'm single and I gave it a try. The sex is good but he's in my head emotionally and I love it. No one has ever made me feel the way he makes me feel. And I love it. I can just be myself and feel comfortable no worries. Just making this post gets me hot.

Best Answer

There is a such thing as an attractive woman dating a cripple?........Is this a joke?......Wait, no, my cousin is a cripple and he got a fat and ugly girl one time.......Maybe.......a better question is "How much liquor would it take for either sex?". There may be.......maybe he has quite a bit of money, I could see that. This question was a little vague. Torn clothing with a lot of facial hair and handicapped, put that mental picture in your head, ok, now walk through any given town for a couple hours and see how many women date guys that look like that (not handicapped), a lot of 'em r pretty sleazy lookin too. Now, how many of those women date the handicapped? <It would be a miracle if you found one of 'em. Maybe if the guy went to church and pretended like he had some money, there's a lot of naive girls there lol.

Best Answer

Someone date a guy in a wheelchair after 12years???

Best Answer

me and my best friend had a drunken debate about this last night..she say's no way unless the he is,um...functional elsewhere .<br />
my opinion..I would .Absolutely a great guy is a great guy,doesn't matter if he can walk ...and if I get tired of walking he could always give me a ride,as a stoner this is super appealing.

Best Answer

Only if he can pop wheelies. AND......at TV time he gets to sit on MY lap and wiggles his nubs. I get the remote though. lol

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

99.9 percent of girls wouldnt date us, but there is 0.1% hope

Best Answer

Yes. I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy who is in wheelchair :)

Best Answer

I saw my boyfriend for the first time across a bar. He was djing and I liked the music he played and thought he was cute. It took me a minute to tell he was in a wheelchair and although it didn't bother me, it did make me wonder if I thought I could be in a relationship with someone with a disability. When he packed up to leave he came over to my table to tell my friend, who he knew, goodbye. I asked him if he was drinking that night and he told me he couldn't even walk a straight line sober. He had me with that joke. It made me relax and I instantly fell in love with his personality and soon after his kindness and generosity. Does it help that he's the first guy I've dated with his own place and a job? Yes. And also that he's an animal in the bedroom. I'm not going to say that every girl needs to date a guy in a wheelchair, because honestly even he'll tell you that he, and I quote, "hates crippled people" because they're mostly all "depressing and down on themselves" and truthfully, he can be sometimes, too. If I carry in all the groceries or move a heavy piece of furniture by myself, he tells me he's sorry he couldn't help and he wishes he was better for me, and I tell him the truth. That he's the best thing that's ever happened to me and that I would rather have a guy who want to help me and does everything he can than a guy whose able bodied and doesn't do ****. Anyway, point is that girls will date guys in wheelchairs. And we'll get a whole lot of people telling is how much they respect us and how good hearted we are, which I laugh about knowing how much I love tormenting my boyfriend!<br />
Oh, and I think he's going to pop the question soon! :)

Best Answer

Do you have a sister?

Best Answer

I am a 19 year old man in a wheelchair with the only problem being that I can't walk. Lots of people say to me that I am funny and kind. But I just got the idea in my heard that woman will never look at me cause of my wheelchair do you I am wrong?

Best Answer