youngmoon youngmoon 31-35, M 12 Answers May 17, 2012

Depends on their respective ages. 15 and 30 would be really wrong, f the younger was 20 or older, I see nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

no i dont see how it would,

Best Answer

no never .but feels greater

Best Answer

I dont know. My husband is 12 years older than me. When we first met, I was 21 a senior in college, and he was 33. I was very attracted to him, he as a man did not look like a teenage boy. He had been hurt in his 1st marriage he was immediatly interested in taking me on actual dates and committing to a steady relationship in comparison to other guys my age. Other guys my age were so wishy-washy and not ready for anything serious even though they would pretend to like me on occasion, they would really just want to party or hook up. Now that we have been together for about 4 years, I can see some differences in our ages. Since that new feeling went away some time ago, he treats me and talks to me like I am a dog or a baby when I have "feelings". He is quite callous when I have "emotions". I thought some things would change after we had a child, but he is pretty set in his ways, drinking after work, going out with the guys while I stay home wtih our son, etc. <br />
If I have any issued he just acts like they don't exist and I am whining. He is also not that interested in sex unless it is a couple times a month when HE wants it. It is soo frustrating. I feel like I have alot of good years left and I have always had a very high libido and its wasted. I feel lonely and deppressed like it wont get better and I am starting to become attracted/want other younger men. I am 26 now and he is almost 38, and Im not ugly.

Best Answer

Ya cant help who you fall for, if its legal its fine.

Best Answer

Yes, if you have any sense of decency, then stop it now.

Best Answer

just a little

Best Answer