NotaGreenberet NotaGreenberet 26-30, M 3 Answers Dec 19, 2013 in Religion

First there would have to be a God to convince this.

Best Answer

Nope. As an atheist, you do not believe in god therefore you will not try to convince something we don't believe in that it doesn't exist. If we did that implies we would have to acknowledge his existence.

Best Answer

If God existed there would be no point in arguing. If God appeared before me, I would say, "****, I've never been so wrong in my life, but your a forgiving God right.......right?!?!"

Until then, I will remain a proud atheist.

Best Answer

After all that is why he sent his son, to die for our sins and show us forgivness *scratching head* right?
I havent quit figured out how one man could die for anothers sins.... But thats bible logic for you. *shruggs*

Best Answer

It's all so baffling. I don't mean to judge people, but how can so many people believe in a concept with so many plotholes and contradictions?

Best Answer

This is the thing I am not judging people for what they believe.... I myself just do not understand this logic. I dont believe it to be true because it is not logical in my mind.

Best Answer

So I just say that people of faith have their reasons for believeing. It does something for them. But it has never done anything for me. My teachers in my private school hated when I asked so many questions.... and now that I am older Ilook back and say they didnt have the answers.... they always just brushed it off and said I had to have faith.... this again (even at a young age) didnt sound logical to me.

Best Answer