TheOneyouwerewarnedabout TheOneyouwerewarnedabout 70+ 8 Answers Mar 4 in Community

It'll give ya the GAIDS

Best Answer

**** poor way to do it

Best Answer

Just work out thats what I did and I'm all ab mate

Best Answer

Oh yes...and a few teeth as well TheOne

Best Answer

Anorexia will help you lose way more than a few pounds! I wouldn't recommend it as the effects on the body are really quite drastic! :(

Best Answer

Not long term.

Best Answer

it would destroy your health.

Best Answer

it doesn't work like that bub... not a good thing to make fun of or about. anorexia is NOT something a person may turn on and off. if you HAVE it, you'll a lot more than a few pounds. I had a good friend I'd known since 1995 die in 2010 when she was only 31 yrs old. her body finally gave out (her heart quit) due to being anorexic since the early 1990's. we talked to her often, as did her family. she was a good friend, we went out together with others often. we worked together for a while too. it is sad, watching someone deal with this for years and years and then see it kill them...

Best Answer

you know I like you on here bub and i skate fast and loose on here about many things... it's just as a woman in this society, I know what it's like. i have four girls too who I worry about greatly with things like this too.

Best Answer