they dont need as many thanks to social networking!!!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

There's a lot of folklore about federal jobs. I'm old fashioned and prefer to call them civil service employees, and I am one. Yes, there's waste and I see it. And yes, a lot of middle management needs to go away. (I would cheer the demise of the Department of Education.) But not every one of them has a simple job wasting time. Some of us dodge bullets (I have), cut thru the BS so actual projects get permitted (I do), and put in way more time than we ever get paid for. Besides, terminating every civil service employee wouldn't erase the deficit. The answer is going to be wider than that, with reductions in "gimmees," the entitlements that should sunset but don't, putting a stop to punishing high wage earners for success, heading off the breathtakingly stupid idea that investment income should be taxed at the same rate as wage income (why save money or invest it if the government will take 40% of it?). Has anybody here with a job actually worked for a poor person?

Best Answer

Federal jobs are not hard, they like to put four people doing the same thing. Only one is working. It's unbelievable.

Best Answer