Funqi Funqi 31-35, F 18 Answers Jul 12, 2012

I hope so. Cuz I only have enough booze to last til then!

Best Answer

Yes. please proceed to the Lido deck for interstellar tickets and instructions. This is a recorded announcement.

Best Answer

My prediction is NO.

Best Answer

nope :)

Best Answer

only if you say goodbye to me!

Why does the sun go on shining?

Why does the sea rush to shore?

Don't they know it's the end of the world

'Cause you don't love me anymore?

Why do the birds go on singing?

Why do the stars glow above?

It ended when I lost your love

I wake up in the morning and I wonder

Why ev'rything is the same as it was

I can't understand, no, I can't understand

How life goes on the way it does!

Why does my heart go on beating?

Why do these eyes of mine cry?

Don't they know it's the end of the world?

It ended when you said goodbye

Don't they know It's the end of the world?

It ended when you said goodbye

Best Answer

Bring it on!

Best Answer

No, it was scientifically proven that it will be the day of continuous solar flares, that is why recently the past months the connection to the internet is terrible.

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

Well, it was supposed to have been in May, so .....

Best Answer

Not according to the Mayans =)

Best Answer

The Mayans studied the universe by gazing at the sky. And
wouldn't you think that at some point they would stop making
calendars?

Best Answer

Not the point. But in answer to your question, no way! If I could make calendars for the rest of my days, I would. I'd make them with puppies and I'd make them with beach scenes and I'd make them with hot firemen holding up their "tools" and I'd make them with quotes of the day and I'd make them with big boxes and big lettering for old people and I'd make them with lines for making appointments and and and...

Best Answer

Plus, nowhere did the Mayans claim the end of the world.
That was my point about the calenders.

Best Answer

No, but that was the interpretation of the end of their calendar. Hence the question, will the world end... I can see that you and I are getting nowhere so let me take a different tact....I read online somewhere that there have been 244 predicted dates of the world ending. Decemeber 21, 2012 is just the nearest of those dates and the one that has been "predicted" or "interpreted" that is closest.

Best Answer

You are right. We're getting nowhere. All I can say is that
Christ said no man will know when the end will come. And I
believe that.

Best Answer

No, it's just a funny hoax.

Best Answer

It's possible but not probable, the mayan calendar predictions are not facts, they are theories and every theory is just a guess. No one will know until the day comes but if you believe, get you affairs in order.

Best Answer

If I truly believed that the world would come to an end on December 21, 2012...exactly what affairs would I need to get in order? Make sure my life insurance is paid up so that who can be paid? Write out my will so that my (non-existent) kids will be cared for in my absence - oh wait they'd be gone too? LOL =) Cute answer though.

Best Answer

I meant get your affairs in order with the 'people' in your life..talk to the ones you love and anything else that might cross your mind, like a bucket-list

Best Answer

I've gotta say that 12-20 2012 just seems to have so much more poetic greatness to it. Then again, I still doubt it.

Best Answer

I dont even get to watch my Christmas DVD's ? Man, thats a drag.

Best Answer

Watch them now and have Christmas in July!

Best Answer

?????? BUT! I've tucked away.... 1 ton of rice, 765 gallons of water.....let's see here, I live cow, ( cleans poopy pantry ) 59 cans of beans, 60 can openers, 32 phones, 876 candles, bot no matches. ( adds to list: truckload do matches, delivered on Friday )

Best Answer

I can't believe people are falling for this one... let's think about it for a second. First, the world is "round", the whole concept of "round" or "circle" is that they have no "end"; so, logically, if the world is round, it, like a circle, can have no end (though it can be kinda fat in the middle).

(I sincerely hope no one takes this answer seriously)

Best Answer

BUT (and don't take me seriously, I merely like the illusion of a good debate), according to philosophy the "end of the world" refers to scenarios of the final end of human history, often in religious contexts. So therefore the world is not actually round - the earth is round but in this context word refers to humanity. Therefore it actually could "end" if wiped to extinction.

Best Answer