Stupid Smartphones, Tablet PCs, Consoles and MACs are seem to take over slowly.
CantKnockTheHustle CantKnockTheHustle 22-25, M 6 Answers May 12 in Hobbies

I hope the hell not. I hand large hands, I HATE all this miniaturized crap that makes me feel like I'm trying to use things designed for an under-sized Hobbit.

Best Answer

Haha, no, anyone that knows what they're talking about knows that desk tops are still alive and well and not going anywhere.

Best Answer

I hope.

Best Answer

Go back to playing angry birds and let the real nerds talk about technology

Best Answer

Haha. What an insult.

Best Answer

I try I try

Best Answer

Actually, i was doing a market research about that a while ago and apparently by the end of this year most marketers/research organizations believe that 50% of pc users will be using tablets instead of pc/laptop. So who knows what will happen in the near future. But for now.. some people still prefer desktops and as long as there is demand, the technology stays

Best Answer

I will always prefer a Desktop.

Best Answer

Tablets are stupid. They are for social media obsessed idiots.

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

I think each have their own purpose.. i like my tablet and smartphone but there are just things that I prefer doing with my pc

Best Answer

I only have a Smartphone.

Best Answer

I hate typing or web browsing on my tablet. With my smartphone I understand that it is just convenience to have a web browser in my pocket but a tablet is too big for a pocket and does literally nothing that my phone can't do.

Best Answer

I think so. We own 9 computers and laptops and an iPad and a Nook. Husband uses his desk top, but not like he used to, he is mostly on his Nook reading or watching movies. I am always on my iPad.

Best Answer

Nope! Just for Bill Gates.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

They will I believe. Tablet PCs will be able to things that an Office needs. Big companies will buy Tablet PCs for cheaper than a Desktop PC.

Best Answer

But, you must keep in mind that tablets are fragile, under powered and a pain to type on

Best Answer

Yes, but they will probably solve this problem. Most devices they make are water proof, big and almost usable for everything.

Best Answer