i asked a question the other day on how to get my joints to stop cracking and someone suggested vitamin d, i admit im not a big eater cause im short and gain weight easy and im taking a multi and when i read something on puritans pride about how much d we need it said 2000 for an adult, i started doing that on sunday, my multi only has 400 so i ordered some d vitamins in the mail, sometimes ive felt like im almost breaking bones and one time ive wondered if i broke a bone in my foot cause i had a hard time putting my foot down, been taking extra d's and im starting to feel better, but this is the first time ive ever attempted to do this, i suppose i could see a doctor but being christmas, they might be off so i wanted to start doing it myself and see how it goes, does that really make your bones that strong that they stop doing that? ive never done it before and wondered how i'll feel weeks from now or months from now, what are the benefits and non benefits from doing this?
lederman lederman 51-55, F 7 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Health

Better to do a blood test to find out how much you already have it on your blood level. Recent my blood test showed I only have 15 which is very low so, the doctors advised me to get vitamin D for next 4 months. If you are living in a sunny place then you don't have to worry about too much cos, you can get vitamin D free supply from sunshine.. <br />
There are some disadvantages too, please have a look at this site when you have few mins.. <br />
http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminD-QuickFacts/

Best Answer

If there is no pain associated with it then a visit to a chiropracter or a good masseur/masseus (damn my spelling) might be a better idea.. IF there is no pain it's probably just joints popping, like cracking your knuckles, some decent exercise would sort that out to build up the intercostal muscles supporting the joints.

Best Answer

cod liver oil 2 table spoons a day get mint flavor as plain taste like caca

Best Answer

I take 5000 units of Vit. D

Best Answer

Your skelington may need oiling take an omega oil or ginko biloba to reduce inflamation good too, dont take both, it can make your blood too thin.

Best Answer