I was just reading a news article earlier today that says Facebook is trying to decide whether or not to give third parties access to users home address and telephone numbers. I think it's a terrible idea and that they have no right to do so.
LoneBlogger LoneBlogger 51-55, M 13 Answers Mar 3, 2011

I don't share that info on face book and neither should anyone else.

Best Answer

I tried to delete my account in jan. they only let you deactivate. Not the same. Too many trying to hack into my account. Not a good idea to have that site.

Best Answer

Already did. But too late. When I search my name on Google now, I can see listed all my family members, the last 5 addresses I've lived at, and other things that shouldn't be out there.<br />
And it's not just Facebook, but App developers, too. Google is just as bad - they mine your email and searches to provide you with a "better" advertisement experience.<br />
Facebook is motivated by cash and probably has a LOT of pressure to give up private information by these monstrous third parties. Zuckerberg is a giant douche.

Best Answer

i don't even have a facebook account..and it would make me happier to see people doing the same for once..

Best Answer

it's the thing I always find amazing that people will willingly give over such information and details but if the government wanted you to do the same you'd all be marching the street yelling out "Hell No"; go figure!

Best Answer

~snicker~ They would have to HAVE that info to give it... hint hint...

Best Answer

They are all at it - it is about big bucks - how do you think they are millionnaires? We are just the minions in this great big commercial, economic mess of a world..... If anyone cold calls me I tell them in a polite way to go bog off!

Best Answer

i never ever click the right column 3rd party. this is trouble!!!! if it 3rd party no. if its on my FB account yes i will. that suc**

Best Answer

No, because I have never been dumb enough to use my real name and address on the internet. I learned that years ago while the internet was still learning to walk. It's obvious beginner stuff here.. You don't use your real name and info or you are asking for it.

Best Answer

Hang on, what?! They want to share addies and phone numbers?? :O Oh, HELL no!

Best Answer