HI Sweetie, I have good news for you . By your age you have about 25% of the testosterone you had at age 25 , so you don't have a lot of stopping to do for that .
Black cohoss /saw palmetto is very effective for that tho.
The best thing is PM its almost all absorbable estrogen , take it with milk to prevent bone loss .
Also use progesterone cream (it turns estrogen to breasts) . I got it online at amazon and it is formulated in las vegas and was about $35 for a 1/4oz.
You must be careful as it will cause blood clots so use a small amount on each breast 2 times a week for 2 weeks , then lay off for 2 weeks. You will see noticeable growth in about 6 months.

Best Answer

i have been using both for about 8 months have grown a nice firm b cup

Best Answer

I am just starting, but have done alot of research. The saw palmetto basically will help block the testosterone and the fenugreek has the chemicals that your body will convert into estrogen. I am starting with Pueraria Mirifica it does the same thing as fenu but I have been reading that it is more potent.

Best Answer

Hi I would like to grow breast I'm straight but I want to let the women inside of out can you help me

Best Answer

I'm only using Fenugeek a month with no results. do I need the Saw Palmetto also?

Best Answer

Hi I would like to grow breast I'm straight but I want to let the women inside of out can you help me add me

Best Answer

I am also really interested in growing bigger male pecs and the other thing I would really like to do is experiment to see if I can't produce male breast milk....

Best Answer

add red clover .it will help

Best Answer

i have heard fenugreek doesent work it actualy stops the groth

Best Answer