Will he answer my prayer directly, or will he let time show me what to do?
JojaRodenaLente JojaRodenaLente 18-21, F 21 Answers Dec 23, 2008

I HAVE HEARD THE ACTUAL VOICE OF GOD TWICE IN MY LIFE, AND THAT'S WHAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW... IT'S WITHIN. NOW, WHEN I PRAY I ALWAYS GET AN ANSWER... SOMETIMES IT'S THE LIGHT BULB THAT POPS OVER MY HEAD, SOMETIMES IT'S SOMETHING I PASS BY ON TV, OR SOME RANDOM STRANGER STOPS AND TALKS TO ME... I MAY SURF THE NET AND COME UPON AN ARTICLE OR SOMETHING. EITHER WAY I GET THE ANSWER I KNOW IT'S FROM GOD. THE BIBLE SAYS PRAY WITHOUT CEASING... STAY IN FRONT OF THE LORD WITH YOUR ISSUE. HE WILL ANSWER YOU. NOW, IF YOU LIKE THE ANSWER AND WHAT YOU DO WITH THE ANSWER IS UP TO YOU. GOOD LUCK!

Best Answer

GOD SAYS COME TO ME ALL THOSE WHO ARE HEAVILY LADEN WITH BURDENS AND PUT THEM ON ME. YOU ARE TO PLACE YOUR PROBLEM IN HIS HANDS AND HE WILL HANDLE IT. WALK AWAY FROM THE PROBLEM AND WAIT UPON THE lORD FOR HIS ANSWER. HE MAY TAKE A LONG TIME TO ANSWER YOU BECAUSE HE SAYS ALL MEAT IN DUE SEASON WHICH MEANS WHEN HES READY NOT WHEN YOU WANT IT. TRUST IN HIM AND THE ANSWER WILL COME. I HOPE ITS SOMETHING THATS WORTH ANSWERING BECAUSE YOU HAVENT SAID WHA I IS. iF ITS STUPID I DOUBT HE WILL ANSWER.

Best Answer

of course he can't answer you back...cuz if that were the case...we would all be perfect people...wouldn't we...but he will give you signs and opportunities something that you can make a choice with...and not something he told you to do....

Best Answer

There are differing beliefs on this. My guess is god speaks to people in different ways depending on who they are and what they need. Regardless, if you pray earnestly and watch for your answer, you will find it. It may be something as direct as vocal response, ir it may just be a feeling of peace and your problems becoming more bearable and maybe reolving more quickly. It definitely will have nothing to do with you being deluded or mentally instable as someone so tactlessly put. Whether or not there is a god is not important, because if it's not a god, it's a gland, but it is something, and it will help. : )

Best Answer

God will speak to you and answer you directly, and you will know it when he does. God is honest and straightforward and he wants to guide your life in every aspect. Ask him anything sincerely and he will answer you. He is no different than any other human relationship, except that he is both human and GOD- so that means he is just like us, but also wiser - what he tells you will be perfect knowledge, and guidance. Our problem is we may not hear him if we already have the answer in our own minds of what we want. God gives us perfect advice on what to do once we have spoken to him: "Be still and know that I am God." He has heard your prayer and he is working it out, and he is working out your life perfectly. So to answer your question: God will answer you directly, but you will see it clearly if you are still and just live your life out over time. I will pray for you as well. Duana

Best Answer

Well, he'll never directly speak to you, on account of he's imaginary. But if something good does happen to you by chance you could always say it was God's will, further perpetuating the mass ignorance and delusion caused by religion. A lot of people seem to do that.

Best Answer

I believe that God speaks to our hearts....we just have to pay attention and listen. I also believe that He does things in HIs time...not ours. I think everything happens for a reason.

Best Answer

he does speak to you although you do not hear him. i have learned you must watch for him.

Best Answer

I recently wrote a story about a priest interrupting Mass to answer a cell phone call. After he talked for a while , he hung up and smiled and told his congregation he had to take it, because it was a sacred call. So maybe that could be an answer to you question. God speaks and as in the case of this priest he even makes long distance calls!!!!!!!

WHO KNEW ? !!!

Best Answer

I predict that "God" will speak to you if that's what you really want and you seek it long enough. Of course that in no way implies that "God" exists. It would imply that you have an active imagination.

I also don't give much weight to people's observation of "signs" of God's work in their lives. Sometimes good things happen, sometimes bad things happen. We live in a random and chaotic universe filled with entropy. People see patterns and signals because they want to see patterns and signals. It's a coping mechanism, used to conquer one's fear of the unknown randomness of the universe.

Best Answer

Be your own helper! If It made us, why would it be Its intention that we should not manage by ourselves? Would it make sense that It wants us to get It to do our stuff?

But to answer your question, maybe. For all I know, It might, if It's not too terribly busy.

Best Answer

I haven't a direct line to God, so I'm afraid I can't ask Him for you.... :-)

But sometimes a prayer is answered "directly", most times you have to be alert and watch what's happening around you for an answer or a pointer.

Best Answer

God always talks to us. But he does it in a still small voice so we often don't hear Him. You will have to get very still and quiet before God, humble your heart and give Him praise. If you listen long enough, you will hear Him.

Best Answer

It depends on your degree of delusion, mental instability, or drug dosage.

Best Answer

God speaks to you daily. He shows you a beautiful world to live in, a body that you have to use while here. He gave you a brain and the ability to communicate. That is how God speaks to you. He will not give you a million dollars no matter how hard you pray or make you look like a movie star or have Alber Einsteins brains. He will whisper to you to use the things He has given you to the best of your ability.

Best Answer

God has never spoken to me directly, but it's possible to interpret everyday events as messages from God. Everyone please note that I'm an agnostic, not an atheist, therefore I admit the possibility that God exists.

Best Answer

YES. GOD WILL HEAR YOUR PRAYER, AND HE WILL ANSWER IT. HE PROMISES US THIS. MAKE SURE WHEN YOU PRAY, THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN THE WAY OF RECEIVING YOUR ANSWER. LIKE UNFORGIVENESS,OR SIN...WHEN I PRAY, I ALWAYS ASK FOR GOD TO FORGIVE ME OF ANYTHING I HAVE DONE WRONG, AND TO BRING IT TO MY ATTENTION...

IT'S ALSO IMPORTANT TO HAVE FAITH, AND AS SOON AS YOU PRAY, BELIEVE THAT GOD IS WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF, AND THAT YOUR PRAYER IS BEING ANSWERED...SO START THANKING HIM FOR ANSWERING YOUR PRAYER...EVEN IF YOU DON'T SEE THE RESULTS YET....YOUR FAITH SETS THE HANDS OF GOD IN MOTION...

GOD DOES ANSWER OUR PRAYERS IN MANY WAYS.....SO DON'T GIVE UP TOO SOON, IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ANSWER IN YOUR TIME....TIME ON EARTH IS MEASURED BY MAN....AND YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP, WHEN YOUR ANSWER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

Best Answer