He should have been out of there after the Fast & Furious debacle.<br />
Yes, he should face charges but he probably won't.

Best Answer

I would like to introduce you to the Teflon Administration. Everything, the New Black Panther pass, the Gibson raids, character defamation of Romney contributors, Fast and furious, Wasted green projects, Benghazi. IRS scandal, AP scandal is all Bush's fault. Every bit of it. Bush's fault.

Best Answer

I am afraid you might be right. Afterall the Republicans are going up against the Chicago way!

Best Answer

Like Holder is going to charge himself. Sure he will.

Best Answer

He should be dismissed from his position at the very least.

Best Answer

from your lips to God's ears!

Best Answer

I hope so.

Best Answer

me too. I would think by next Friday he will step down as AG.

Best Answer

I think if he leaves office which I feel is a certainty its just a question of when, not if. It will hurt Obama in two ways. First its an embarrassment especially for Obama who circles the wagons around those people he values especially within his inner circle. The second reason it hurts Obama is Holders replacement probably won't be put in as high a regard as Holder so it will be harder for both Obama and the Holder replacement to navigate the terrain of the Government together.

Best Answer