The level of co2 that we breathe out is so little, we would get a tax exemption from a clean air breathing act.

Best Answer

I don't know, but they are making it difficult to breathe in.

Best Answer

Yeahh, and why shouldn't we,...breathing out our filthy fumes..killing the damn world...I recommend non-breathing, It saves a lot of trees.

Best Answer

Without humanity's influence, the natural cycling of oxygen and carbon dioxide retains a balance that supports the health and well being of all plant and animal life.<br />
But human industry adds 3% per annum to the total amount of carbon dioxide, which means it accumulates at a rate too rapid for nature to adapt.<br />
Our breathing and farting are part of the natural balance and therefore don't count.

Best Answer

Man-made global warming is one of the biggest lies of the 21st century. Imagine - human carbon output is being blamed for increasing the heat of the earth. It's ridiculous.<br />
First off - the earth and it's climate have been cooling for the last decade. This is why people so intent on pushing the global warming agenda have had to make a name change. Now they call it climate change. That means, they believe our carbon output increases the earth's temperatures AND decreases the earth's temperatures. Wait - it does both? Yes, according to researchers.<br />
The earth warms and cools naturally. It has been doing this for more than 4 billion years. The earth supported dinosaurs - and the earth was much warmer then to support a planet full of cold blooded reptiles. There was an ice-age which would have and probably did kill off the dinosaurs, and led us to the age of mammals.<br />
What is the earth's source of heat? The sun, primarily. Do you really believe the sun puts out a constant amount of heat? Of course, not. The sun's output is variable. Want to blam CO2 emmisions? Termites produce more CO2 than any other organism on the planet.<br />
Face it, global warming is a huge scam!

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

I will say this like I have said it a billion times in the past. IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS MAN MADE OR NOT. when you cant grow food does it really make a f*cking bit of difference who started it? no it does. The 'natural' process of things will kill you, your family and everyone you ever wanted to know in a blink of an eye so I wouldnt take too much comfort in the natural process if I were you

Best Answer

and I will also say for your kids sake you better hope to hell you are smarter than the scientists who disagree with you.

Best Answer

Clearly you haven't read the research, nor the independent tests and verifications. The green house effect is not about the temperature of the earth or planet. It's about the atmosphere, the sea and the life on the skin or crust of the planet, and the effects of carbon dioxide on weather systems, making than more chaotic, with larger numbers of more violent events, and greater extremes. If you want to argue effectively against something, at least take the trouble to understand the arguments and research you are against.

Best Answer

Hartfire and Seancurious - I'm glad you've responded.
Hartfire - you must be an absolute bleeding heart liberal. Only a liberal - without any knowledge of what someone may or may not know would say, "Clearly you haven't read the research." Ahh, but I have.
"take the trouble to understand the arguments." I understand the arguments.
Hell - I've even provided DATA and FACTS. Classic liberal drive by.
The earth goes thru warming and cooling trends, and has done so for the last 4 billion years. Do you agree or disagree?
If you agree, you get a gold star.
Now - here's a more challenging question: how much carbon was produced by Iceland's Grimsvotn volcano when it erupted last May?
Answer: more carbon was produced by this volcano when it erupted last spring then all of the human beings on earth cumulatively!
Next question: how much carbon was produced by the Yellowstone Forest Fire on 1988? Answer: more carbon dioxide was released into the atmosphere than all human being on earth cumulativly.
Next Question: how much carbon dioxide was released into the atmosphere during Desert Storm was Saddam Hussein set all of the Kuwaiti oil wells on fire? Answer: More carbon dioxide was released than all of the human beings on earth cumulatively.
A gimme question: what animal on earth is responsible for releasing the most CO2? Answer - no, it isn't farting cows...it's termites.
Scientists cannot connect climate change (warming or cooling) to CO2. And don't tell me it doesn't matter whether the CO2 was produced by man or not. The geo-political climate around the world is to start "taxing" companies and countries for their carbon emmissions.
We have socialists in many european nations that would love nothing more than to tax the USA for carbon emmissions - because "Americans are the biggest CO2 producers." Complete BS. A country like China produces far more air and water pollutants.
You cannot tell me that the weather has somehow become more chaotic. Scientists have less than 150 years of hard data on the earth's weather. That's 150 years out of about 4 billion. It is NOT a statistically significant sample size from which to draw that sort of conclusion.
So Hartfire - did you ever even take a college level statistics course? Perhaps any biology? I studied biology at the university, and got my degree. I did environmental research.
I agree that humans can impact the environment in many ways. The effects are usually temporary, but not always. It can happen locally, i.e. pollute a stream and kill all the fish, etc. Globally - that's another issue.
Let's talk oil spills. Remember the oil spill off the gulf, and the environmentalists talking about how many years it would take the gulf to recover. Funny how we don't discuss the gulf coast anymore, and instead, now eat the shrimp and fish from wetlands. Ironically - Sadam Hussein dumped 100x more crude oil off the coast of Kuwait and Iraq. Did it destroy the waters in the middle east. No.
And you have the absolute gall to tell me I'm not doing my research. It is because of people like you who simply listen to the experts AND you don't challenge their findings.
You've only read one half of the argument.
Here is my final question - and I won't give you the answer.
Al Gore has been challenged multiple times to publically debate scientists about Global Warming. MULTIPLE CHALLENGES. He has tons of scientists in his back pocket...
Why won't Al debate? If Al and the other climate change nitwits are so correct, why not debate?
Face it - they are a bunch of lying *******.
Go ahead - stick your head in the sand. Just accept the whole global warming BS. Just remember, when the government decides to apply fines or levy taxes as part of the "carbon credits scam" we're all going to get screwed.

Best Answer

Hey there Seancurious - it DOES MATTER. Ever hear of carbon credits or the carbon credit exchange? It's a lovely ploy dreamed up by left wing dip sticks, like Al Gore, who plan to fatten their wallets on the public's ignorance.
These same scientists that you think are so smart are on the public dole. In otherwords, tax dollars from the government are given to scientists to study global warming.
What do you suppose would happen if scientists cannot provide data that supports the theory of global warming
I appreciate that you are truly interested in protecting mother earth. I do believe we need to do everything we can to ensure our water and air is clean.
I also know a scam when I see it

Best Answer

No florida will kust go inder water and your kids will die young from starvation. Kust hope amd pray I am wrong

Best Answer

What about cow ..???

Best Answer

Pfft, global warming is just a natural cycle. The other planets are going through climate change too.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Wait, you NEVER hear the global warming peeps talking about soft drinks! With all the soft drinks that are consumed DAILY around the glove, just imagine all the CO2 that is released?! Why isn't anyone talking about that?

Best Answer

I think it is our wonderful progress in the advancement of fossil fuel use and unbridled pollution from industry that is our biggest threat. In the US the republicans actually want to eliminate the EPA.

Best Answer

all nazoid life on planet earth is gonna haf a very rude awakening soon.

Best Answer

Don't give the bastards any ideas!!

Best Answer