don't deprive your child of a loving nurturing relationship with your ex or his family; its unfortunate t hat some families do not do right by the kids brought involuntarily into it, but that bond should not be severed as long as the child can benefit from it.

Best Answer

It pains me to see them. He just left us aftr he insulted me with hurtful words and now hes with another girl. But her mom wants to see my child and invited us to their house. I dont want to see that ******* ever again. It brings so much pain. I would love my child to have some time with them but i just think they are not worth it

Best Answer

I understand completely; you could invite the grandma to see your child in your home or at a public place, if you don't want to go over there. Remember this is about what is best for your child, not you.

Best Answer

But what good will it give my child if she sees her grandma. I dont know. I dont think i can keep up with it in the long run. I am in pain with what happen . I really find it unfair because i provide all the finances for my child and they just act as if nothing happened. They didnt even see her on her first bday

Best Answer

as her mother, if that is what you feel, then stick to your instincts. I can understand why you feel the way you do.

Best Answer

Thank you. Are u a parent too?

Best Answer

yes, I've been divorced now for over ten years; I am a single parent to four kids aged 10 through 21, and my kids, except for my youngest, are a part of their blended families.

Best Answer

Maybe in time i will heal and i will be ready to face my childs fathr with acceptance and forgiveness in my heart. But until then, im just gonna distant myslf from him and his family

Best Answer

ok, that's your plan, and I fully support you. I think healing may come eventually; it will just take time and you moving forward in a way that you can leave all that other stuff behind you for good.

Best Answer

Thank you. Its a really good help to hear caring words .

Best Answer

you're welcome; I'm here any time you want to chat further.

Best Answer

The family of the ex isn't supposed to give financial support, the ex is.

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

Thank you. The guy lives in the same house with his fam. And his mom invited me and my child to go there

Best Answer

If the give the kid care and love, that's what matters

Best Answer

I agree with deepscar a child benefits from the love and nurturing and being a part of extended family more need to think of the child and put their feelings aside . I have been blessed I have a ex son in law who understands this and he works with me so I can see my oldest granddaughter as much as we can I love her and she loves me.

Best Answer

I just dont like to see her fathr. It brings back all the pain i have . He doesnt even take steps to see her child

Best Answer

While that may be so do not punish those that do want to and if the father does not try to see the child then you are not having to see him and if he does have someone else be the in between person.

Best Answer

Yes love isn't about money.

Best Answer

THE CHILREN ARE INNOCENT SO LET THEM BOND.

Best Answer

My child is still a yr old. The decision whether she would bond with them or not will be up to her. I'll wait for that time when she can decide for herself

Best Answer

The father of the child is supposed to provide financial support. If he is not, why isn't he? Is there a court document that lays out custody and child support? If not, then there should be. As for your original question, that is entirely up to you.

Best Answer

So the child will know its Father

Best Answer

Wow, you look just like Angelina Jolie

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Thats because it really is angie on my photo ahaha

Best Answer

Only you can answer that question.

Best Answer

Thank u

Best Answer