doodlesmum doodlesmum 51-55, F 7 Answers May 17, 2012

Maybe you feel alone in a crowd cause the people who you hang out with, there's no connection and you feel left out. If you meet the right person or people, it may change.

Best Answer

but a what? I feel more alone in a group than I do when I am all by myself, but we are not meant to be solitary. It is just bizzare that we spend the majority of our life devoted to our families, and then just when we are set in our ways, suddenly we have all this time and nothing to occupy it. Just remember in your search that it is quality over quantity at least in my opinion. I would rather have one person that I enjoy being with on occassion, that people to take up all my minutes but that leave me feeling less fulfilled than when I had no one.

Best Answer

+1

Best Answer

excellent comments - thankyou !

Best Answer

There are lots of us who feel the same - both sides of the Atlantic! You have a new friend here! Xxx

Best Answer

Well your different if you can't make friends easily :) How about you stand up and out of the crowd ;)

Best Answer

We are alone until we develop things in common with others. While I was in school, in the army, and involved in other activities and groups, the main thing that drew everyone together were the challenges and experiences we shared in common. The only way to develop those friendships is to get out and get involved in something.

Best Answer