Ladies first

Best Answer

you may

Best Answer

I think it's a liiiiiiitle too late for that.... lol....

Best Answer

Why's that?

Best Answer

Sorry, I was going for humor not fact. Guess I failed. :(

Best Answer

I was joking too...I forgot my winky face/smile. ;) ;P

Best Answer

I guess I forgot mine too. ;)

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer

Maybe.

Best Answer

Today

Best Answer

You're first

Best Answer

Yes you will be the first today - lol<br />
Yeah to clean my in-ground swimming pool

Best Answer

Yay

Best Answer

You will be the first person on EP to ask 10,000 inane and meaningless questions.

Best Answer

If my questions are stupid to you, then why do you even bother answering them or giving your feedback when not needed. I bet my questions are better then anything you post.

Best Answer

Think again. 99 percent of your questions are complete drivel but it's all about the attention isn't it? :-) You will always have your legion of not too terribly bright fans here but that's not really anything to brag about, is it?

Best Answer

I guess you want the attention just by writting on here. Sorry, I'm not the type who loves attention and if I do...I don't do it purposely. Yeah, I like writting questions and I am pretty good at it whether you like them or not...Before you talk about me or my fans...look at yourself first...I don't think you got it all either and not all that.

Best Answer

Are you kidding? You one of one of the biggest attention ****** on this site. lol I'm sorry if I touched a nerve.:-) Carry on with your inane questions. You definitely have a special talent for it whateverrrrr. :-)

Best Answer

Before you judge a person, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. :-) Isn't this what you have written as your quote on your profile? Don't judge me before you don't know shite about me. You should wash your mouth with soap and delete your quote ... fake advertissement from your part. Are you kidding me, you touched a nerve? Did I touch your nerve for you to come on my question and needed to be a big macho deciding writting what has nothing to do with my question. Attention: you want it and ask for it...don't point the finger at me ... I am having fun :)

Best Answer

Can you re-type that in English? :-) Amazing that you fail to even realize that the quote in my profile is a joke. lol But somehow, I'm not surprised. Hey you just keep on churning out those incredibly thought provoking questions. Glad you have fun with them. I'm sure I am the only one on EP who finds them really tedious. :-)

Best Answer

It show's you have nothing else to say and to cover up, Can you type that in english + the quote is a joke? Are you trying to fool me, if so, it is not working! I actually do not care what you think of anything about my questions or me ... who are you anyway? No class, a perfect troll who wants attention ... poor baby! :)

Best Answer

Translation = The truth hurts. Sorry whateverrr. Please continue with your pointless and inane questions. Trust me, no one can stop you. :-) Keep on keeping on oi?

Best Answer

Double poor baby ... you blocked me cause you know you are in the wrong and then you hit a nerve? Next time zip it before approaching a person

Best Answer

The truth is your friend silly, not too bright girl. :-) Embrace it.

Best Answer

This is exactly it as you said: The truth hurts, lol.

Best Answer

Hey at least you are beginning to accept that. That's a huge first step!:-)

Best Answer

It sure bugs you that my a$$ is still on ep huh? LOL ... I'm glad you have had the chance to noticed me and my questions when I had no idea nothing about you and don't want to either. :) If I'm not bright, then you should be lower then what I am, hehe Goodnight / Goodmorning from wherever you are at. :)

Best Answer