Of course you're 'good enough'. You are right now! Don't put yourself down. You're a very special young lady. You're not only 'good enough' for anyone, you're too darn good for most guys RIGHT NOW!

Best Answer

Not with that attitude.

Best Answer

I'm sure you are right now.

Best Answer

Thanks....:(

Best Answer

I know that comment only helps so much, but everyone is worth something to someone. We can all find compatible people and there are more of them than you can even think of. I know there are many people out there who would fall madly in love with you. The trick is finding them, and that takes time, patience, and often a few failed relationships. I imagine you've gone through some tough times and feel about as low as you can get. But have patience, do what you can to get through the hurt, and things will get better.

Best Answer

Thank you, it does help a little

Best Answer

what a nice thing to say, to this person, how lovely of you ,nice to see some one wishing true positivity :)

Best Answer

Hopefully

Best Answer