tonya31052 tonya31052 36-40, F 16 Answers Apr 11, 2012

You need time to grieve.One day you will be happy again but it will take time.My heart and prayers go out to you.Your husband would want you to carry on and be happy.He will always be in your heart.People live on in our memories when we move on.No one will ever replace what you shared together but in time you will be happy again.Take care.XPhil

Best Answer

YES YOU WILL..spend time with people who are fun.Devote a lot of your time on your kids and parents.Although you wont get out of the pain immediately,its defenitely reversible.JUS KEEP YOURSELF OCCUPIED.i know its easier said than done,but ultimately life has to go on,so we need to acept the loss and move on.

Best Answer

I am 30 years old - lost my mom and dad at age 18; they died within 10 days of each other. I was devastated, but had no choice but to move on - I worked full time and got my college degree - maybe the intensive activity helped. Not the same as losing your life partner, I know, but perhaps you can take a page out of my book and get busy. I blocked the pain for awhile, and then cried - and still do once in a while, but it has gotten better, as it will for you, one way or the other.

Best Answer

Well we all hope so! It has been 6 years since my wife passed away. I can tell you this IT AIN"T EASY! My life has changed but I really don't know if I am what you would call Happy about anything, but I get by.

Best Answer

my condolences, and it will get better with time and new experiences, I am sure he would not have wanted you to be sad, he would want you to carry on and be happy.

Best Answer

People and events change in life just as circumstances will too. Just because you experienced happiness or love once doesn't mean you can never have that again.

Best Answer

with time. my prayers are with you.

Best Answer

I think it's definitely possible. Maybe you'll never be the same kind of happy you were when he was still alive, but you will be able to find a new kind of happiness, one you haven't had to feel before. The one that loves him & always will, but accepts that he's gone & finds joy in new things & new people. You can get threw this.

Best Answer

Yes, you will...Although the worse thing you could do is dwell on it.... Just think about what you've gotten from your companionship, good and bad and start your healing process. Take all the time you need, and things will lighten up for you.

Best Answer

I am so sorry for your loss. I met my Husband 6 years after his wife unexpectidly passed away. Though I have never suffered a loss like yours I can say that I've seen others survive this tragedy and move on. All grief takes time but you will be happy again. Our other friend in her 20's lost her Husband and Children in a horrible accident a couple of years ago. She says she's doing better now though through keeping busy. She joined a support group and says it has helped alot. My heart truly goes out to you.

Best Answer

Yes you will be happy again, but you need to go through the grieving process first. This all takes time, and you can't hurry it up. You will have your good, but also your bad, and this is normal, there is no set time for grieving to end, it may never, but it will get easier. My thoughts are with you at your sad time.

Best Answer

why not,,we will all pass away anyway..go over it and move on

Best Answer

no. the answer is no

Best Answer