Am I not beautiful? Why cant a man say to me that "I wanted to make to lover to her" to me instead of referring to someone else?
LuciaRose LuciaRose 26-30, F 10 Answers Apr 28, 2012

Yes definitely. I think we all feel that at points in our life but it will get better and you will find your right guy to embrace and love you.

Best Answer

Of course you will. It will probably come from your music . . . Talent, just like intelligence or expertise, makes one very attractive. Don't rush it. True love takes time. But the friendships you develop with men now in your field may turn into great romance.

Best Answer

Best answer!! Thanks so much!

Best Answer

Well, all I can say to that is "Get your sexy on". If you need to, go to the gym and get toned. Get a tan. Get some short little dresses and go to the hair salon and get your hair highlighted. Wear lip gloss and eyeliner and lots of mascara and when you LOOK at men, THINK about sex. Believe me, it won't be more than a few weeks and you will be feeling the touch etc etc.

Best Answer

believe me, it will happen again!

Best Answer

Thank you. I'm feeling so down right now

Best Answer

girls, i have also felt like this many times. but there is always someone around the corner just waiting to have you in his arms ;)

Best Answer

You're under 30- unless you're a cow- def

Best Answer

"Deserve" and a buck'll get you a cup of coffee.

Best Answer

The only thing you can do is work on you! If you are not beautiful you can lose weight, wear nice clothes and a little make up can do wonders. The personality is something we can all improve too.

Best Answer

F you. And I always wear nice clothes!

Best Answer

If you can't think of change then you are not going any where good. Change is the only thing that stays the same. You can always get plastic surgery you know. Lets face it ,with how you answered me no wonder no one wants you.

Best Answer

Right...I've changed plenty. So who are you to judge me? And how dare tell me to get plastic surgery.

Best Answer

There is always somebody who has to be negative David Downer.

Best Answer

You are so young chances are it will happen more than once in your life...

Best Answer