i've never had a boyfriend, but all my friends have. everyone says its only because im too shy and don't talk enough...but don't guys come up to you when they think you're pretty? i think im pretty attractive...i've tried to talk to my mom but she forbids me to talk or date guys, so maybe thats why i don't exactly know how to communicate properly...ughh! am i a completely hopeless case???
mrsfosterthepeople mrsfosterthepeople 13-15, F 18 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You're young, you shouldn't be worrying about finding love. Some people haven't found it an they're 40

Best Answer

Love will find you when you least expect it :)

Best Answer

no you wont...

Best Answer

You won't find it online that's for sure.

Best Answer

You are still very young. You shouldn't worry about it. When you are older though, if you do come across someone you like, you should take the initiative and talk to him. You will find that you will meet nicer people that way. Right now just enjoy your youth.

Best Answer

You might you got plenty of time you`re still young! Of course I`m not psychic at this time so it`s possible you might wind up an old single lady if you`re looking at too many faces in all the wrong places.

Best Answer

Yep. Not sure it'll be GOOD love, but you'll find it.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Not if you are looking in the same places I look.

Best Answer

sorry, im not psychic

Best Answer

Yes it is within yourself.

Best Answer

lol at your age.

Best Answer

i'm 15, okay i'm not a baby. and yes i understand i'm young and all that. i guess i just have to be patient...its just that guys NEVER like me

Best Answer

your / --------
/ !
!
!
! /
! /

Best Answer

15

Best Answer

when you're 19

Best Answer