I've never been on a date or anything, I was just wondering if even though someone has many flaws is ot the possible to find 'the one'?
salicaria salicaria 18-21, F 14 Answers May 12 in Dating & Relationships

Human beings are all flawed, but that will not stop you from finding "the one", but remember that you have flaws, so will "the one". Accept him or her with their flaws, and remember that you cannot change another human being.

Best Answer

Sure you will - the harder you look for it the harder it is to get 'the one'. Relax, you will meet someone eventually.

Best Answer

Stop that thought, or you will have 20 years go by and think WTF? later on.

Best Answer

You might. Ask us again in 50 yrs.

Best Answer

Okay lmao

Best Answer

Some day

Best Answer

There's no'the one;.

Best Answer

It's possible. You have to do the work as well though. You can't expect him to do all the searching.

Best Answer

I don't know where to start lol

Best Answer

Dating sites?

Best Answer

No. I'd prefer to find them in person

Best Answer

You'd eventually meet them in person. But see? You're cutting your chances of meeting your potential guy by refusing online sites. :)

Best Answer

It's because what if they meet me and think ah 'fk that' ... happened many times before from friends of friends lol

Best Answer

Ooh... Damn...lol. You can't help it though. I mean, most of them usually have you put pictures of yourself up BEFORE setting anything up. That's how you avoid those situations...haha.

Best Answer

Not pictures of my fatigue though aha

Best Answer

There is no spoon.

Best Answer

well thats a question many People ask themselfes many times. And suddenly the one is there.<br />
i guess if we try to force it we will never find him or her.<br />
and i am sure it has nothing to do with flaws

Best Answer

It has to be. There's nothing else I can think of

Best Answer

Yes, you're a girl and if your cute you're chances are high. If you got long hair, higher. If you are slim, higher and if you are a short lady they're probably higher. Just don't give up.

Best Answer

Oh dear. I was supposed to say 'is it still possible'

Best Answer