True love thing is nowhere and everywhere. Besides, love is love, it's never false! While at the same time love is a pure emotion with all the heaven and hell feelings. <br />
Ask right question.

Best Answer

I believe everyone of us have true love waiting for us....On a side note, try reading Joseph Murphy's Power of the Subconscious Mind. it has a very interesting chapter on finding true love.

Best Answer

I'm learning that true love has no opposite and that it comes from deep within and that no one can add to it or take away from it. It flows outward from your deeper self if you can dwell there. Love that must come from an external source to complete you implies that you lack something or are separate from. That lack creates a constant, awful underlying feeling of wanting, needing or yearning. That needy or incomplete feeling imposes an unspoken agreement onto your partner to fulfill, satisfy, and complete you. If that person fails (and they will) to meet your expectations, regular love can turn into hate very quickly. So that is not true love. The journey to find true love starts there. Look within - you have it already.

Best Answer

Definately. Having the desire is 99% of the quest

Best Answer

I'm sorry I don't think you will. ;)

Best Answer