showjo showjo 22-25, M 8 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I've never been involved in ******, but from the experiences I have had, I can safely say that you will never forget, but maybe that's a good thing. It makes us who we are. It's time to decide if it will affect you for better or for worse.

Best Answer

No. You'll learn to live with the memory and with help you may be able to better handle your reaction to that memory. At least that's what they tell me. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this now. She is (was?) a shameful mother.

Best Answer

Was

Best Answer

You most likely will not forget your mom molesting you but you'll learn to get over. You need to get over it so you can move on with your life.

Best Answer

I don't know. Is she in jail? tell us more..... ( and, sorry)

Best Answer

Probably not, You can try to not let it ruin your life. I would suggest group therapy with other victims of molestation

Best Answer

Probably not. But maybe your experience can help you protect someone else. Or could be a personal testimony that things can get better if you want them too. I was molested by my cousin, so I know how it can affect a person. While the experience was horrible, I don't regret it because it made me who I am today.

Best Answer

You will only get over it if you want to. It's a pretty deep subject to be asking about but everything takes time.

Best Answer