Much the same as Ediez.<br />
Oh ...and I used an english slang term that americans don't even know the real meaning of anyway.

Best Answer

Lol. Can u rephrase that term without breaking probation or am I just looking for trouble? I'm american so I won't know what it means anyway. Tee hee

Best Answer

LMFAO i did that too

Best Answer

Writing on behalf of Tarquino, he may have said a rude word or 2 and he has been banned from asking questions for last year.

Best Answer

that's cos he was a friend of mine. (true)

Best Answer

Oh, tarquino? He's very funny in his rudeness...this disappoints me greatly. Are u now his middle man cuz I'm gonna need u to keep me entertained!

Best Answer

He might be funny on here but he can be real boring in the house or in other words reality...

Best Answer

been around here a while unless someone flags you or you really **** someone off and they report you .you can get away with murder.............................

Best Answer

I've been working my way up that ladderr...

Best Answer

I have no idea. I guess EP just don't like me.

Best Answer

i used the Q & A board to call someone a ****. In question form of course

Best Answer

At least u were on the right path. Lol

Best Answer

yeah a lot of good its doing me. Over a year later and i still cant post questions lol

Best Answer