I have recently joined a gym and for the first time ever i have used a treadmill. I quite like it. I am large round the tummy area and desperate to loose some tummy fat. Will walkling on the treadmill help me or should i jog or run on it. I am a little nervous to jog or run cos i will get very breathless but at least walking is light cardio
VERYTICKLISHGUY VERYTICKLISHGUY 36-40, M 8 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Image & Weight

Yeah but It could even be something as simple as not eating a banana with your cereal every morning. A banana has 105 calories, in a month that's 2,940 calories or for an average male the equivalent of not eating for a day and a half

Best Answer

As long as you're not eating back the calories you burn. <br />
Also remember, fat doesn't leave from the area you work out the most, it leaves from wherever it wants to.

Best Answer

Just walking should work yes, as long as you don't over eat

Best Answer

Burn more calories than you eat.....you can walk 6 hours a day but if you eat non stop you will get zero results.

Best Answer

Long as your diet is good too :-) good luck

Best Answer

hey r u in UK?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Me too. i am in London. my name is karim 37 single male. friends?

Best Answer