If i have to die, it will be on my terms, not some hijacker

Best Answer

Having been in the navy for some 25 odd years and trained in security I must say yes. Once you do you kill him with it and everyone will understand "heat of the moment". You will be charged with nothing because you were defending yourself and fellow passengers. I could write an essay on this. But, when you go for his gun; you had better make damn sure you know what you are doing.

Best Answer

It's called the "sheepdog" mentality. Some are called to it and some are not but it can be a choice....to not let deadly violence happen on your watch and to be prepared mentaly and trained with whatever "tools" you have. It's not necessarily a "gun" thing, but is for those that carry. It's more about a mindset to stop life threatening violence. If your pen or your thumb is all you have...learn how to use both. If you do carry a gun and leave the house with an empty holster, you have just become a "sheep". There is much more to this, but that's the idea, and a mentality that would save many lives.<br />
Yes this is exactly what happened when the passengers stopped the flight trying to hit Washington.

Best Answer

You are dealing with somebody who already has his finger on the trigger, and if it is like a Glock with no open hammer, chances are it will discharge during your attempt. However now that we know that as a passenger you will probably not survive in any case, attacking a hijacker makes sense.

Best Answer

Have you ever tried such a trick? I taught martial arts for fifteen years. There is a technique for this sort of disarming but it is not easy. Even with practice you are likely to get shot.

Best Answer

Was just watching a dumb movie, will I try it or not only time can tell

Best Answer

Say please first............. and s natch is another word for parts Ive got you aint ;-)

Best Answer

Aha

Best Answer