undulatingacrobat undulatingacrobat 46-50 9 Answers Jul 31 in Politics

No, it will take a Congress that is willing to pass sensible, comprehensive immigration laws - obviously the conservatives don't care about the problem, all they do is stall and blame the problem everyone but themselves.

Best Answer

Illegal immigrants make a perfect excuse for many of America's problems that are either caused by their own economic or criminal policies.

Best Answer

OK come back when you are a grown up. YOu have not been alive long enough to understand the repercussions of wetbacks

Best Answer

Something makes me want to say "shut up you idiot" but I'm not gonna do that

Best Answer

Because you are a punk kid and I am a man, that why you will shut the **** up

Best Answer

wasn't 9/11 done by people that had come legally?

Best Answer

No - some has expired visas and were not supposed to be here. And even if they were, how does that mean that terrorism couldnt come through with the millions of illegals? Faulty logic - go back and try again

Best Answer

Oh so they GOT here legally. Yeah the expired visas are a problem for sure. But really once somebody has been admitted (or has illegally entered) you will either have to put an ankle monitor on them (that cant be removed) or only allow them to exist in a fenced compound.

I suspect that the bulk of illegals are trying to make a decent living and provide for families. That is the way the US was built.

Now I dont have a problem with increased border security either. Bring them home from the desert and let them guard the borders. Mexico wont like it, tough. They are in many cases a pass through for other countries' citizens.

Another option might be to help the other countries to build their economies so that traveling and leaving family and friends isnt a great option.

Best Answer

Just because those terrorists came legally doesn't mean that some couldn't come illegally- especially when illegal immigration represents far more than legal immigration in sheer numbers. Strategically,it makes sense for terrorists to come in with wetbacks. We dont have absolutely no information on who they are and no one knows they are even in the country.

Best Answer

You could make the argument that more financial damage is done by the illegals interms of uncollected social security taxes, income taxes, and utilization of services than 9/11 or the boston marathon bombing.

Of course the loss of life and limb has no real financial equation.

But if you want to worry about a current real and present danger, more people die from gang related violence (with and without illegally possessed firearms)

Best Answer

The risk of not knowing who is coming into the country is just another danger of illegal immigration to add to the negative impact of wetbacks on social services, taxes, crime, healthcare, education, real estate values, and American unemployment. Damage - financial and otherwise - is damage to the American people. Terrorists - as we know - can cost us the highest price: our lives.

Best Answer

I still say the risk, although admittedly real, is pales in comparison to the crime related deaths that occur within the borders by those that are here legally.

Best Answer

I am not arguing for level for risk. You invented that debate to make yourself sound smart so I don't care what you still say regarding risk. The fact remains that the risk of terrorism comes with wetbacks. Ponder what you would say if you lost a spouse or child get blown into small bloody pieces in the next terrorist attack.

Best Answer

us was founded by immigration without permission by many people from the original nomads to all the european conquerors. so how does one stop something they founded? the us could stop offering free services to those that don't pay into the system maybe, but not much else without being hypocrites

Best Answer

Did the first Americans even have an immigration policy?

Best Answer

That "founded by immigrants" bullsh!t doesnt hold water today. That was hundreds of years ago. THe first immigrants also had slaves from Africa - are we going to let that be OK today as well? There were no immigration laws back then so the point it moot.

Best Answer

It does not matter if they had the policy or not as well a how much time has passed. The point still stands: how hypocritical would it be for that to be done? Now, illegal immigrants break the law, but there is no nee to get rid of legal ones.

Best Answer

how far back do we go to find the first immigrants? some native americans came from far north and some came up from the south so migration in america has been going on since the dinosaurs as they migrated here too.

Best Answer

And none of that means a damn thing in 2014. The world has changed and we have to do what makes sense today.

Best Answer

what makes sense today? let's have everything outsourced so that we are not able to be self sufficient. how about we worry about really important stuff that can actually ruin the country, we can use all the people willing to support rebuilding our manufacturers and getting the "made in USA" tags back. illegal immigration is just democraps and republican'ts diverting your attention from what's really necessary

Best Answer

I doubt those immigrants want to destroy a country where they can make money to send to their families.

Best Answer

Who said those immigrants want to destroy the country - even though they are by leeching it dry? What prevent terrorist who look like Mexicans from coming in with the waves of wetbacks? They have no identities in this country - no social security numbers, no IDs, no records or documents. THe US HOmeland security doesnt know a single one of them and we just let them on in. If I wanted to blow up America again, I would come through MExico.

Best Answer

What did 9/11 terrorists want to do? You can't equate them to immigrants. That's also a lie. We don't just let them in. They sneak in ILLEGALY, most to try and get a better life. How are they leeching us dry? I do agree that they shouldn't get services that citizens get but if it's life or death.....I also don't agree that the children born here on purpose should be Americans if at least one parent isn't American, but plenty have good intentions. .....How would you feel if someone called you a cracker? Don't use slurs on those people. Hmmm.....now I get what you're saying, but those who orchestrated 9/11 came through LEGALLY. It wasn't that difficult for them to get through. We shouldn't judge every foreigner or person that looks like one with ill intent though. People like you make me safe, honestly. I understand loving your country and not wanting people to abuse it, but radical means will not help.

Best Answer

No one equated 911 terrorists to wetbacks so all that c u n t raving is completely meaningless

Best Answer

Why stop? Imprisoning people is a good business.

Best Answer

What's amusing in this tragedy is that it's an American-owned railway that are bringing these children from central America across the US border.

Best Answer

Your grammar sux. You shouldn't worry about it you'll die of old age before it happens you bitter berry.

Best Answer

You use something like "sux" and you have the nerve to talk about grammar? Worry about being a dumb teenage c u n t.

Best Answer

Mexican 911? what kind of tragedy are you envisioning?

Best Answer

I didnt say Mexican 911 - you did, genius

Best Answer

It was a question, not a statement. If your going to evade a reasonable question try to be intelligent about it. And what other border does the US share that has an immigration issue? And can you tell me what kind of disaster your imagining? Or do you just prefer vaguely inflammatory rhetoric to detail? Do you prefer insult to discussion?

Best Answer

*rolls eyes*

Best Answer

"genius"

Best Answer

NO time for feminine dudes

Best Answer