LMFAO.....sorta !

Best Answer

Sorta is right. Mrs C's opponent has received a lot of votes. Turnout has been lackluster. And now the DOJ in a,rs C's grill.

Best Answer

Polls show Hilary at 58%, Trump at 42% in a head to head National Vote !

Best Answer

The ones with misspellings ?

Best Answer

If she doesn't sweep the first 4 states, she hopefully will see the writing on the wall. Then we can work to rid government of Uncle Bernie.

Best Answer

oh my god shut the **** up with the political stuff

Best Answer

What is your preferred topic sir? Certainly would not want to bore you.

Best Answer

video games and mountain dew

Best Answer

What's the best video game? What's the best flavor Mountain Dew?

Best Answer

why ask a political question? after all the results of an election only matter for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

chexmixgod86: This is the political section....... what do you think will be posted here other than political stuff?

Best Answer

regular flavor is very good the blue stuff and code red and whatevers good I like Nintendo games and stuff

Best Answer

Exactly. Hence the importance of keeping the devious Mrs Clinton retired.

Best Answer

no history shows us she will hang on for months, she hopefully will lose to Burney. if she doesn't she will win the white house. who ever gets Democratic spot will win but I think Burney will win people are ready for real change.

Best Answer

Mrs C demanded a ballot at the convention despite being mathematically eliminated. Did not have to grace to concede when the president secured the nomination. Ridiculous hubris. A sign of mental illness.

Best Answer

Mrs C doesn't get simple memes, I doubt she'll take the hint.

Best Answer

Mrs C's ego blinds Mrs C.

Best Answer

basically

Best Answer