That man shouldn't be in the same house with either of you. I'm confused--why is he still there?

Best Answer

My mom said he loves him...what makes worse to me is the fact that he said that he didn't say anything wrong :(

Best Answer

I could never choose a man over my children. I've dumped so many men for lesser reasons that don't even compare to your situation. I hate women like your mother--sorry to say.

Best Answer

No I understand what you're saying though my therapist said something similar what you said but it seemed like she was getting angry at my stepfather and he wasn't even there

Best Answer

I think you have to talk to your Mom about the situation. I don't know how she'll react, but you HAVE to start there. And like others have said, be strong.

Best Answer

You should somehow calmly talk to your mother again, and tell her you feel uncomfortable around him now. And ask her to let you work so you can be independent and get a job and have your own house, as you don't feel safe there anymore. She would want you to feel safe, no matter how much she loves him. Also, if you can, it would be a good idea to tell the guy to back off somehow. He sounds like he is really manipulative so your mother would notice this. Anyway, good luck girl! stay safe

Best Answer

Can you get a place of your own? If not write a letter to your mom showing ALL of your feelings about the situation. Or try talking to him and tell him where yall situation stands

Best Answer

He is a controlling jerk, my mom doesn't really listen to me like I want her to and they don't want me to work so I don't have anything to help me get a place

Best Answer

I'm sorry, that is horrible. You must tell her. No decent guy would feel that way about his stepdaughter, the guy is a pig to think that way. Your mom will be shocked and upset I am sure. It is going to be difficult. You are doing the right thing.

Best Answer

I'm just tired of looking at him... and for some reason I knew he was going to do this to me( the strange though was the fact that I knew this when I was 7 I'm 20 y.o. now)

Best Answer

I'm sure her reaction is going to be for the better because she said that she never wanted to put you in that situation. Good luck. :)

Best Answer

Thank you !

Best Answer