0armystrong0 0armystrong0 16-17, F 5 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Military

stfu you big baby, its like 2 months.

Best Answer

It's actually 2 and a half moths, douchebag. So before you go and ru your mouth learn your crap and no, I won't see him till April of next year. 7 moths, heartless *******.

Best Answer

That's what I'm saying they are yet to have a clue or glimpse of what true love is like. 7 months is a long time to not see someone you love, I'd like for them to go through it after being with the love for 2 years.

Best Answer

Outside of letters, not normally. I know he may be allowed to make a call in order to give family his mailing address, but outside of that phone calls are not the norm. If you can get his mailing address you can send him as many letters as you want to.<br />
Once he gets out of Boot Camp, he should enter technical training and then he should have more freedoms and more means of contacting you. I know it can be hard but it doesn't last forever.

Best Answer

I truly hope so. &lt;3
I just hope phone calls happen more often than others.

Best Answer

I believe they will :)

Best Answer

What did his recruiter tell him ?<br />
Is he allowed to take a cell phone or laptop with him ?<br />
He can write letters everyday if he wants.

Best Answer

His recruiter didn't say much, and he doesn't have a laptop only phone.

Best Answer