0armystrong0 0armystrong0 16-17, F 5 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Military

stfu you big baby, its like 2 months.

Best Answer

NightBirdFlying, I think energeez makes a valid point. She should be thinking about this. She should answer his question and that would be very good for her.

Best Answer

It's actually 2 and a half moths, douchebag. So before you go and ru your mouth learn your crap and no, I won't see him till April of next year. 7 moths, heartless *******.

Best Answer

That's what I'm saying they are yet to have a clue or glimpse of what true love is like. 7 months is a long time to not see someone you love, I'd like for them to go through it after being with the love for 2 years.

Best Answer

Outside of letters, not normally. I know he may be allowed to make a call in order to give family his mailing address, but outside of that phone calls are not the norm. If you can get his mailing address you can send him as many letters as you want to.

Once he gets out of Boot Camp, he should enter technical training and then he should have more freedoms and more means of contacting you. I know it can be hard but it doesn't last forever.

Best Answer

I truly hope so. <3
I just hope phone calls happen more often than others.

Best Answer

I believe they will :)

Best Answer

What are you afraid of? That he'll fall in love with someone else? That you'll lose control of him? That the training will kill him? That you'll have to use your brain for two months by yourself and not have him do all the thinking for you?

Best Answer

I love this man more than this world. I'm sorry your lack of maturity is showing in a manor that allows others to see you obviously don't know what love is. You can take your drama crap somewhere else. I would like phone calls from a boyfriend I won't be able to see for 7 months you piece of crap human being.

Best Answer

I'm not a piece of crap human being. I am more mature than you realize. You can be defensive and try to dodge the real problem all you want. This is not drama, this is you learning to deal with yourself. What I see in you is someone who has a problem. You haven't dealt with it before and now due to circumstances, you're forced to see it for what it is. You want to deny it, but you can't. You say you're scared but why are you scared? If you love this man more than the world, then why aren't you happy for him to do something that courageous? Why don't you celebrate his moving up in life, or even on the lowest level, to do something so macho? I think I know the real reason, but truly, only you can see it, and only you can take action on it.

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of him leaving, I just want to know if e will be allowed to call one in a while. I'm scared communication will be lost. Nothing will separate us, and there is no problem with our relationship. We've been together over 2 years. This wasn't geared towards one one but army wives/girlfriends.. so I'm really not too sure as to why you're replying.

Best Answer

You said you were scared. I was wondering what's driving that fear.

Best Answer

What did his recruiter tell him ?

Is he allowed to take a cell phone or laptop with him ?

He can write letters everyday if he wants.

Best Answer

His recruiter didn't say much, and he doesn't have a laptop only phone.

Best Answer