Ginno Ginno 36-40, F 15 Answers Feb 19, 2012

If he loves you and wants to be with you forever yes

Best Answer

feel uneasy-i was married twice-he has never married-we both are 40yrs old. i want to take care of him through sickness and in health

Best Answer

you are A very kind woman to want to take care of him through sickness and in health. Have you discussed the marrage topic with him?

Best Answer

What were his views before the living together? What does he say now? It can happen, you will know how much time you want to give him. Good luck and I hope there are wedding bells for you soon!

Best Answer

i hope so.i love and adore him .i want to take his name.he dont have kids-and is fine with that.i have 2.cant have anymore.i just want him

Best Answer

before living together-he said he had no plans of getting married

Best Answer

Just be honest with yourself what you are willing to live with, just in case he doesn't change his mind. And remind him of how much you love him too. I'm sure you do, just tell him or show him again.Hugs.

Best Answer

thank you-like that answer

Best Answer

Your welcome.

Best Answer

Have you asked him? He's really the only one who can answer that question.

Best Answer

we have talked about it.he said he has never been married before-not planning on it-but things could change right?

Best Answer

If it's important to you, then I hope so. But he doesn't exactly sound like he's looking forward to it. :(

Best Answer

yes,he will ,if he love you so much

Best Answer

i wonder sometimes

Best Answer

I am going on 49 my boyfriend will be 55'mwe have been together 6 years..how can I get him to merry me ?

Best Answer

Depends. Who is he married to now??

Best Answer

????he has never been married before

Best Answer

if you ask the question in worry then you already know the answer.he either loves you or is using you id think if he was a man he would marry you and you wouldn't be online asking.

Best Answer

I sure hope so, but you've got to be freaking sure that that's what you want to do!

Best Answer

i do-but wonder about him?

Best Answer

You need to give him and yourself a bit more time together. Marriage is a life-long commitment. It doesn't sound to me like he's ready to commit himself to you in that way. I don't know your whole story or what both of you are like, so please forgive me if I sound harsh... To me it does sound like he isn't a one woman man... Unless of course he didn't find anyone he liked until he found you! :) I wish you both the best of luck... Have you talked to him about it? I'm sure he likes to know that you love him that way...

Best Answer

Just keep reminding him everyday how much you love him. I can see that you do, from your comments on here. He'll come round when he realizes just how honored he is to have such an adoring lady in his life. :)

Best Answer

he has had weight problems,bad unfaithful girl friends from his past.i am better than them and love and adore him for what he is -no matter what

Best Answer

thank you.i ask questions on here so i dont drive him crazy-i test things out here before deciding to talk to him-it is very helpful

Best Answer

Ahh, so I see it's a trust and insecurity factor on his part? In that case, give him a little more time to see how genuine YOU are, and he'll come round. Trust is easily lost, hard work to find. Don't give up...Actually, I know you won't. Love never gives up. :)

Best Answer

we have talked about future plans together and getting a bank account together.we do live together too????

Best Answer

You need a little more time, Dear. Just a little more time. A year is not actually that long a time to decide if you want to live with someone for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

My guess is yes!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

That depends on if he HAS to. If things are going great and he is getting all the wifely type things from you, why should he complicate things by marrying you? And I dont just mean sex.

Best Answer

Leap year this year, you can purpose to him :)

Best Answer