confirm the truth and act accordingly.

Best Answer

People always say, "We stayed together for the sake of the children". Please....Really, it should be, "We got a divorce for the sake of the children" Not trying to be funny. Once a cheater, and a liar, ALWAYS a liar. Trying to "make it work" only winds up exposing the kids to an unhealthy household of anger, mistrust, and upheaval.

Best Answer

If he cheated, leave him. Doesn't matter if you've got a baby on the way. There's no reason to stay in that bad of a relationship.

Best Answer

Thank you so much I kick him out and I'm filing for divorce

Best Answer

Yay! I'm happy to hear that.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

I be a good mother it fine be single Mother

Best Answer

your wondering if your husband cheated, he told you he isn't. your wondering if you should beleive him or not. <br />
why do you think he is cheating?

Best Answer

He told me he cheat and when I told him me and kids are leave he say he was play we get two kids and two more on the way Idk what to believe

Best Answer

sounds like he confessed that he is cheating and he got scared when you said you would leave him. don't be confused.

Best Answer

He Lie everyday I am not going to be him I'm filing for divorce

Best Answer

That right he told me he sacred to lose me

Best Answer