foreveralone627 foreveralone627 13-15, F 15 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Beliefs

Yes it might because I miscarried and didn't know I was pregnant.

Best Answer

part of your perriod pain is the same contraction pain you get when your in labor. its just a lot worst. cramps vary depending on your mothers period. your period is genetic. so by asking your mother or grandmother you can tell how bad your will be. some people have no pain, some have a little discomfort and some people are like me. my period is super bad even the 800 mg pills dont work. i vomit alot. cant eat cant sleep, cant do much for the first three days. remember your cramping in your uterus not stomach so its going to hurt a little but not as much as labor pain.

Best Answer

While period cramps can get pretty bad its not as bad as labor. There are things you can do to ease the pain. Belly dancing does wonders for cramps. It creates the same motion internally to assist in expelling the blood & uterine lining. Ibuprofen is also a beautiful thing and it helps with the headaches. It should also be noted that ****** causes the same muscle contractions that belly dancing does and helps in much the same way. That doesn't mean go out and have sex but you may want to consider a hot bath and ************.

Best Answer

period pain is like a walk in the park, with the birds singing..and an icecream in your hand.

Enjoy them.

Best Answer

Not even close hun.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

not even close labor hurts so much more

I had natural childbirth and I won't forget one moment of it

Best Answer

I sure hope not, Kiddio. You don't want to go through that every month.

Best Answer

You are more likely to hurt if you have a cold or something.

Best Answer

Apparently yes but it depends

I don't really know.

Best Answer

You don't have periods while you're pregnant. But the contractions will hurt.

Best Answer