I don't think he has made any great contribution to the United States besides breaking the color barrier. I think that will be his landmark achievement for future generations.
thedevilpeeks thedevilpeeks 26-30, M 10 Answers Jun 20 in Politics

If the looks of corruption is real, he may be a jailed president. if not he will be much like Carter, he served and made a mess.

Best Answer

You're forgetting Obamacare? He has also ended two wars, doubled the stock market, killed Osama bin Laden, saved GM, etc.

Best Answer

Really? Obamacare is a mess, but will likely fade into the policy books as more nonsense is added over coming decades. He has not ended two wars. We are still in both Iraq and Afghanistan. The missions have changed, but the troops still stand as do military contractors. Stockmarket increases are based upon emotion and speculation, not really an indicator of anything. He may be remembered for killing Osama Bin Laden. He did save GM, look how good that turned out.

Best Answer

Obamacare is at least the first step towards a health care system, even if it doesn't last it will be remembered as a success simply because so many before him had tried and failed to pass anything. We still have troops in Germany and Japan, does that mean WW2 is still going on?

Best Answer

Obamacare will fade into the fold. It was a waste of political capital. We lease bases in those countries, it is not the same thing at all. It is a false dichotomy. We are still at war with NK too.

Best Answer

You have a funny definition of "war" when not a shot has been fired for 5 decades. If you call providing health care to millions of people then I think your opinion is a bit biased. I think it was progress just from eliminating the pre-existing condition loophole, though obviously it could have been better.

Best Answer

It is not my definition. It is because neither side has signed a peace treaty. Obamacare has opened the door, but it is not a complete policy. Whatever replaces it will be remembered. Obamacare is great for insurance companies.

Best Answer

Don't try to weasel out on a technicality. They were never wars to begin with, technically Congress hasn't declared war since WW2. We did sign agreements with both Iraq and Afghanistan. If Obamacare is great for insurance companies why did they advertise against it?

Best Answer

The US went into Korea under a United Nations invasion and neither the US nor South Korea has signed a peace treaty. Insurance companies play both sides. They did not want Obamacare because they would have to change their cost structure. They have adjusted and now can profit from more individuals who are forced by law to purchase health insurance. It is a scam.

Best Answer

It's not a scam if it lowers overall costs, as it was projected to do.

Best Answer

He did not end two wars. They are still ongoing. The stock market fell to its lowest closes since 1998 during his Presidency. He didn't kill bin Laden. In fact, he had to be convinced to allow the Seal Team to go in after bin Laden. Saving GM? The first government backed loans to keep GM afloat came in 2008.... before he took office. The bailout saved many, many more jobs outside of the country than here in America. Obamacare..... the largest most flawed law ever past. You must be living in a fantasy land.

Best Answer

Anyone can verify how wrong you are with a simple google search of any of these issues so I won't bother to reply to this false propaganda.

Best Answer

He hasn't broken the color barrier, he's made it worse.

Best Answer

Sure he has. He is the first non-white President. How has he made it worse?

Best Answer

By making everything that he does about race. "Err..Travyon would have been my son".."Ohhh they dislike me because I'm half-black" "ohhh..we need to help the poor oppressed black schoolchildren"

Best Answer

he has made race relations worse than they were by far.

Best Answer

Plus, since he became president, there have been a crap ton of anti-white films coming out. 12 Years A Slave, The Butler, Django Unchained, Dear White People (off the top of my head).

Best Answer

There have also been a huge swing in zombie films. I guess he is at fault for that too, Race relations are fine. Race is nonsense. Everything is economics.

Best Answer

That had started before he was president..actually.

Best Answer

Most zombie films were created in the last 10 years.

Best Answer

I think Romero, the creator of Evil Dead(let's face it, the people were basically possessed zombies), Army of Darkness, the creator of Zombi, and many others, would be sad to hear that statement.

Best Answer

How is he not white? In the same manner that he is not black???

Best Answer

He is not black. He is 1/2 black and 1/2 white.... and raised primarily in a white culture.... he is a mulatto and is only pandering to a small portion of voters with his lies about being black.

Best Answer

yep, he's just black bush

Best Answer

Also has the worst, biggest liar, the most out of touch, biggest divider on race, class.

Best Answer

Probably.

Best Answer

No. He will be remembered as the First Black President with a Bumbling Idiot sidekick VP.

Best Answer

He's only a puppet.

Best Answer