Inexperienced3 Inexperienced3 51-55, M 8 Answers Dec 9, 2013 in EP

That and the ongoing NSA spying scandal , Drone warfare and not closing Gitmo as promised; Then there's his support for LGBTQ rights and marriage equality; and the end of DADT.

Best Answer

He won't be remembered for LGBTQ rights. He is just paying attention to the wind blowing. He doesn't care about that.

Best Answer

And yet, why hasn't it stopped. Wait. Why has drone assassination become the preferred method of foreign policy under Barry's enlightened guidance?

Best Answer

You can run down the list, but there isn't one thing that Barry bagged on G2 for that he has put an end to, except Iraq -- which he did a few years after promised, thus, failing to meet his promise. The baddies have been expanding their grip since G2 left office.

Best Answer

G2 is a war criminal. Period.

Best Answer

I think the case can be made for assassinations as carried out during the last five years as well. Being the president is a dirty business. We could also make cases against quite a few presidents and leaders of other countries as well. But that's not how it works unless they are in Central America or the Balkans. Then we just throw them on a plane and take them to Belgium or Florida.

Best Answer

Hmmm Not sure I agree on this but you could be right. He is a Pol after all.

Best Answer

It's not what I wanted, either. I did not like the way things were going in 2002, but my dislike just keeps getting stronger. I question if there could be any president or majority of both houses of Congress whom I could respect anymore.

Best Answer

On this we can agree - I am not sure the 'machine' will allow a true leader to emerge - just a figure head (Unless (s)he is literally will to put their head on the chopping block. (Best Country Corporate $ can buy? - I think so).

Best Answer

It's Barry's baby, too. All the sneaky stuff was too much for him to give up. He's a pea in the same presidential pod as George the Second.

Best Answer

I'd agree, but the've been allowed to become a rogue agency under Obama. Why can't he (and congress0 reign them in?

Best Answer

It should be his downfall

Best Answer

No. He will be most remembered for multiplying the national debt beyond anything reasonable or possible to pay off. The ultimate results will include either a hyper-inflation or a default, probably the hyper-inflation, the end of the US dollar as the world's reserve currency, and a period of economy distress that we will have no choice but to call a depression. You just can't have the Sino-American Economy collapse without the entire world feeling it. Who knows, we might even see a sweeping change of government in the old USA. That will be his legacy.

Best Answer

Oh yes. It will be known as the worst program anyone ever started.

Best Answer

I think it will be Truman Capote's legacy.

Best Answer

That and bin laden....

Best Answer

Not likely. People said crap like this about NAFTA.

Best Answer