TheJudgernaut TheJudgernaut 31-35, M 12 Answers Dec 16, 2011

According to snopes.com the whole micro chip idea as part of Obamacare is false. The wording came from an earlier bill that came up in Congress but was NOT signed into law. <br />
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp<br />
I hope snopes is still right and not being hijacked by people who want to cover up the truth. How paranoid should we be?

Best Answer

This is exactly what I was wondering. I will check it out and hopefully clear up some confusion.

Best Answer

Those pubiclans are really good at creating spin through exaggeration.

Best Answer

Of course. To them, it doesn't matter what the truth is -- it only matters that they can make a sensational story and get people all worked up against the people THEY don't like! Same goes for most news media.

Best Answer

In my opinion EXTREMELY...I have trust issues with our Government since they never tell us the truth about anything, and have been caught in several lies.............

Best Answer

Twilight -- I agree; I don't just take the government at its word either.

Best Answer

he who lies loudest wins??

Best Answer

ahahahhahaha..I JUST WENT TO SNOPES, AND READ THE "DOCUMENT IN QUESTION" and that looked like something a teenager typed up as a prank to me. i am not very trusting of the government, but that is just a prank, nothing more...........

Best Answer

That wack job Obama would try to puss some crap like that through !!!

Best Answer

Have you ?

Best Answer

IF you actually believe in such crap then we SHOULD micro ship you so we can find you when run away from the mental hospital. Where do you people get this crap from????????? It does NOT exist!

Best Answer

Yes- but in the small print it reads you must ride a unicorn to a witch first then get a referral-

Best Answer

is this really true or just the follow up to is obama really an american citizen. the very term Obamacare suggests an agenda.just wondering

Best Answer

I was kind of wondering the same thing after all the misappropriated slander he has been receiving from the right wing spinsters but apparently it is in the bill and I have even listed its location in the bill so people can look and analyze it for themselves.

Best Answer

Whats Obamacare?

Best Answer

A new healthcare system that will be mandatory in the US that everyone must pay for healthcare premiums. They are trying to play it off like socialized medicine but in actuality it is like socialized medicines greedy evil twin.

Best Answer

actually I think you are thinking of the health care bill that requires everyone to pay money to a private organzation as well as having some of the public money funneled into a private as well. Pretty much a corporate wet dream. That said I dont think its called Obamacare.

Best Answer

Obamacare is actually the name that has been adopted for the healthcare reform bill.

Best Answer

Only thing I have seen that is any good on the bill is the heavy insurance regulations on denying legitimate claims.

Best Answer

Its a term that has been adopted by one side of the arguement and usually the second someone uses that term assumptions are built. You might be better off dropping the term. Having said that, I dont like th bill becuase its REQUIRES public money to be given to private.

Best Answer

I understand the republicans named the bill that strictly for slander purposes but the naming convention isnt what I am worried about really.

Best Answer

and that is fine I am just letting you know if you want to talk about people party centric and use you a term like obamacare people will not take you very seriously. Just an fyi :) Do as you wish

Best Answer

It will become real if people let it. So far, I haven't noticed much opposition to people in the US losing their Constitutional rights.

Best Answer

I think it is because a lot of it is party driven and people feel their political party is infallible. Just my opinion however.

Best Answer

we kind of lost those with the patiot act a long time ago anyway

Best Answer

ironical having someone talk about party politcs and use the phrase Obamacare as well.kettle black anyone?

Best Answer

I agree with you. It was ridiculous to call it "Obamacare" on my part, especially since it was the insurance lobbyists and republicrayons that ruined the original single payer plan that actually was a good idea.

Best Answer