I have often considered our left over human and primate instincts to be the cause of a great many of our problems in this world. As we progress further and further, will shedding these leftovers from the past lead to a more peaceful and prosperous world or do they still have some remaining value?
Wanderartist Wanderartist 31-35, M 12 Answers Apr 1, 2011

If it were possible. We can't stop being human. Our instincts are what make us human. I hope the whole world will unite together to save our planet and try to bring peace to humankind.

Best Answer

The best thing for the world as a whole would be the complete elimination of mankind. Watch out for killer rabbits!

Best Answer

I think more fully understanding our human instincts and better ways to deal with them would be better.

Best Answer

This reminds me of a quote from the movie Quills describing humans. Marque de Sade says " We eat, we fvck, we sh¡t, we kill". I would love to rise above this and would leave it behind if it was humanly possible. And of course we will still keep our gut intuition! We would just be able to do better things with it.

Best Answer

Yes !

Best Answer

Human instincts to me means knowing the right to good and bad. Not having this in society won't better us in the world. I think it is great to have human instincts. How else could I weed out the bad people in my life without getting a sense if they are trying to screw me over or not? Most of us don't use our instincts to our full potential. Us women for instance- when a guy comes up and talks to us we immediately know through body language whether the guy is a creep or not. All living things have instincts- humans have the right to have them too.

Best Answer

i have a different view of human instinct. It is the Instinct to protect self at all costs. It is the instinct to secure resources for oneself before any others.

Best Answer

some people have horses and others have riders and then you get the majority that just don't care about others anyway - from the time of history its been the same, rich people always win over the poor, aggressors win over peacemakers and isn't it any wonder some people hide away when no one who could have listened or helped bothered to!!!!

Best Answer

I don't think so. I think these instincts also lead to good things... such as love & family. Nothing is ever all bad or all good. I can't really say whether the world would be better or worse.

It would just be different. much different.

Return the favor, answer mine?

EP Link

Best Answer