newtosilk newtosilk 36-40, M 4 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in EP

I take pueria marifica pills, and use a cream from breast actives, and the results are very exciting. The cream has PM infused with many other ingredients. Candice

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply: any nasty side-effects ?

Best Answer

Bigger boobs, sensitive and thicker nipples, plumper butt! I use several other herbals along with PM.

Best Answer

yup<br />
and horse manure on you shoes makes you grow taller (o)"(-)<br />
it's an old welsh treatment

Best Answer

The only thing that makes your boobs grow is genetics.

Best Answer

Yeah I have to agree but I found out something new recently : I grew up a fat boy and into adulthood I lost the weight but couldn't lose the boobs even if I lived in the gym.
What I didn't know was that overweight boys in puberty produce much more oestrogen than usual, so I really have natural breasts, I just want them slightly bigger.

Best Answer

My ex wanted boobs so he rented a breast pump. Apparently it can make them bigger. He only did it a few times so I never say any results.Maybe you should look into that, do some research.

Best Answer

I wish she was right.....I dabbled too much lol

Best Answer

Lol oh not quite! Yes I would know lol

Best Answer

don't want to sound mean - but the person most likely to get the result is the one selling the cream.

Best Answer