I'm 5'4 100 lbs I want to get to 135 lbs my parents won't let me wear bigger warmer coats because of my weight and I cannot gain fat (5% is my body fat at the moment) I eat 4000 cal per day 60% carbs other percent fat and protein, I drink whey protein..I want to gain about 10 pounds in 2 weeks because it's getting really cold also i get manhandled by people sometimes i need to be bigger for self defense
Frollon Frollon 18-21, M 4 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Health

Pushups are mainly pectorals and triceps. You have to have a much broader regiment if you want to increase your weight. Eat a lot of pasta, breads and potatoes, along with plenty of meat for protein. Protein and carbohydrates are what put on mass the fastest.

Best Answer

i do eat a lot of pasta and stuff that's what i mean by carbs rice also and meat (chicken is my favourite by default its the only meat i like i like beef flavour but i'm paranoid of eating beef due to mad cow disease)

Best Answer

Where do you live? In the states, that is not an issue, at all. I eat a lot of red meat. I'm in upper Michigan now and shot a big deer. I'll be eating that for another two months, then it's back to beef.

Best Answer

UK it's pretty bad here there was a huge outbreak a few months ago. the cows are fed cows that have died of the disease

Best Answer

Yeah, I've heard of that. I personally don't know what else is available to you that's safe, but I would start looking at alternatives. There's not a lot of protein in chicken. Lamb maybe?

Best Answer

I've never tried lamb...i'm a picky eater specially when it comes to textures and taste. is it much like chicken?

Best Answer

also i do take protein suppliments

Best Answer

Lamb is delicious. Very tender. It has a different taste than beef, but then it's a different animal, don't be grossed out by it cuz it tastes different, enjoy the experience. If you've never had it before, then I suggest trying lamb chops for your first try. Very fresh and clean tasting. A lot of people eat it with a mint sauce. Experiment.

Best Answer

No situps and crunchs will do the best, but as for being manhandled as you say. Being small works for your advantage. If you have to push the sides of their hips, they will go back as long as you use enough force, since that's their center of gravity. For tall people their knees are another spot to target, such as a solid strike to the side of the leg. No matter how big or small you are a strike to the solorplex will put them back, along with a genitalia hit. I personally am 6'2" 225lbs and have had to work on my knees for years for problems with them. I'm not going to condone fighting but I'm not going to condone bullying either. You should bring this up to teachers or management pending were your at.

Best Answer

How do I do situps and crunches?

Best Answer

A situp is laying on your back, knees bent in the air feet under a solid surface, and touching your elbows to your knees, and a crunch is the same thing just less stressful on the back. YouTube will be able to show ya.

Best Answer

thanks! :)

Best Answer

Pushups, dips, and pullups are my main workouts. Ive been doing them for years now and i haven't really gained tons of muscle i just have A LOT more definition in my arms, back, and chest. im 5'8 and have stayed 165 for about 4 years now

Best Answer

also look up calisthenics on youtube or google. free running is in my opinion the best form of exercise

Best Answer

i get asthma from running just 20 seconds..that's why i'm trying to build up my torso first

Best Answer